2017 Actual Exam

Thanks. I can recall only 2-3 Qs.

Has anyone dug through the 2017 morning exam to crack holes in it? I was band 10 and felt my score on the morning didn’t reflect my knowledge at all. Left the exam feeling morning was my strong half, but that couldn’t have been less true. Hoping others have gone through cracking holes and asking CFAI to consider additional correct answers.

Dude. This was me 100%. I had no idea I was going to fail band 10. I walked out of that exam with more confidence in my answers than any of the previous CFA exams. I went home telling my wife there is no way I didn’t pass that test. I felt like it was handed to me ona silver platter. I’ll go so far as to say that I felt like I overstudied.

NOPE! Come exam day. “…we regret to inform you…” and I threw my phone at my couch. I was so pissed. I put everything on hold in my life leading up to this.

How does one feel so confident walking out of an exam and having time to go back and check answers only to find out months later that he was close but not close enough?

THIS EXAM truly sucks and has likely aged me by 10 years and yet felt like I’ve only lived all but the last 5 years of my life.

AM session is a subjective thing. You probably screwed PM.

May I know where you got this and how do you get hold of PM papers?

Thanks.

A part of me wants to check the answers for 2017 while another part don’t. I did pass the exam but didn’t do very well. After getting my results, I kept checking my email to make sure CFAI did not recall the email.