2017 Official Level I Results Thread

Thanks S2000magician :slight_smile:

Anyone in India who has received the results?

Level 2 is tricky but if you plan well and stick to your plan it’s achievable. I started in Jan and did just fine. Well done for passing L1

It’s noon, still nothing.

Finally… I made it :slight_smile:

Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the June 2017 Level II CFA exam. 47% of candidates passed the June 2017 Level II CFA exam. You are one step closer to achieving your goal of earning the globally respected CFA charter. Registration for the June 2018 Level III CFA exam will be available Thursday, 27 July 2017 after 12:00 p.m. ET on the CFA Institute website. (Please note that you must have a valid international travel passport to register. Learn more about the identification policy.) A summary of your exam result is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Kindly contact us if we can answer any questions about the CFA Program.

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - * - - Derivatives 36 * - - - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 54 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 * - - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - - * - Quantitative Methods 36 - - *

To learn more about how to interpret your exam result, we encourage you to visit Understanding Your Exam Result and view a short video. Any alteration of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited and may be grounds for disciplinary action by the CFA Institute Professional Conduct Program.

Congratulations, Rex!

(The best man at my wedding was my besfriend in high school. He owned a springer spaniel named Rex.)

S2000 you’ve seen my stumbling journey through this bloody designation. Thank you for all your support again!

I passed… out for a couple of minutes waiting for this *** ****** email.

12:18 and counting…

Of course if it’s anything like the one we got a month ago, I should expect it in about 2 more days.

12:19AM and still nothing… i just want to sleep in peace :blush:

My pleasure, Rex!

Wow, somehow managed to pass! Failed every single practice leading up to it. Probably the best email I’ve ever recieved.

results below:

Topic <50% 50-70% >70% Alt. Investments x Corporate Finance x Derivatives x Economics x Equities x Ethics x FR&A x Fixed Income x Portfolio Mgmt x Quantitative Methods x

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations, Blueliner!

Passed :smiley: got the result just now. More than 70% in all topics except Ethics (<50%). Was about to have a nervous breakdown :3

Thank you!

passed

Congratulations, Armaan!

Congratulations, James!

Thank you!

Hour 5 of waiting begins…

There seems to be some correlation between how quickly you got that “important email regarding your CFA result” and how long it takes to get your scores. At least, there is from my very small sample of my one coworker and myself.

People with gmail seem to be getting their results late. It doesn’t matter about which scores are sent first. Bunch of conspiracy theories lol.