24 Hours left who is sure they will pass/fail? :P

Everyone thinks they will fail and no one thinks they’ll pass, oddly comforting

Definite fail here sadly. All those who’ll have passed can thank me later for bringing down the curve. I accept internet dollars and Internet drinks.

I felt the same on AM/PM! We’ll see in about 12 hours… GL!

Best of Luck to everyone tomorrow!

Best luck guys. Already planned for a wine store visit tomorrow night. If pass, let’s celebrate. If fail, let’s drink.

Felt like my best 6 hour performance and I’m still shruggie to the max.

Same. About the same hours. Cannot be sure I passed at all, as I burned out badly at the end. AM was challenging but felt solid. PM felt easy. I’m certain of one trick I missed in the afternoon. I can’t recall most of the questions, so extrapolate to total collapse.

It’s so hard to predict the outcome in L2. The difficulty of the questions is a huge hurdle that disrupts the outcome. I feel it’s not enough to know the material solidly. You have to know enough of it _intimatel_y so that any nuanced tell-tales in questions jump out to you. You can’t know what you didn’t pick up in the questions, so how can you predict?

All moot in next 3 hours or so.

I’ve spent about 600 hours. I’ve written 6 Kaplan Mock Exams, 1 Official Mock. I’ve read whole curriculum, all kaplan Shweser’s notes, Wiley’s books, 11th hour guide. I’ve averaged 68% at my Kaplan mocks. If i fail, I don’t even think about it :smiley:

Wish u all the best guys !!!

^If you’ll fail that’s probably because you missed take training course in the classroom.

I got an average of 74% in the official mocks a week before the exam. Still do not feel confident at all.

Nothing I can do about it… wait and see.

Yep, thats true. I’ve never prepared in classroom. Hope this wouldn’t make huge gap among me and other candidates. I’m pretty sure that you’ll pass exam Flashback. I’m watchng your activities here and I bet on your pass :smiley:

400 hours of slog spread over six months. But, the past few hours have been the toughest…

I was just kidding. You had an impressive studying path same as mine through L1 preparation. During L2 preparation due to a time constraint I must take more effective studying with maximum resource utilization so missed read entire official curriculum.

Fingers Crossed. I’ve finished each session about 45 minutes before due. And counted 48 questions in which i was uncertain, Hope I did not make more than 2/3 mistakes from this 48 questions. And did not make additional 10 silly mistakes. I guess/hope 80/120 is a pass score.

Less than an hr to go

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

With love, from the Nigerian Prince with a large inheritance looking for fund manager.