3 hours late to Series 63 and passed with 70%.

63 is kind of… eh… a joke. i too was done in an half an hour. Im not albert einstein, but i only had 3 wrong on the 63 and i only studied for like 2 days. emra32

^ wow, you are so smart!

I routinely hear comments to the effect of 63 and 7 being a cakewalk.

I thought the 7 was easy. The 63 is a bit trickier IMO. You have to know all the stupid regs etc. Nothing is calculable. Easy as pie if you study enough though.

You know how they come up with the Series 63 exam questions? They test all the raw questions to a focus group of 8th graders and only select the ones that at least 75% of those “young adults” can pass.

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > > wow, you are so smart! Nice. but its not about being smart… There is no use to comparing it with level 2 is all. Seriously, the test is a joke. Its all regulations that everyone in the industry should know anyways. I dont like exams that can be easily passed by someoned with a meager H.S. education or even worse, a GED. Thats not to say these people arent smart… its just that the test can be taken over, and over, and over again… At one point, the idiot is going to get it right and is going to be managing YOUR money.

> > I dont like exams that can be easily passed by > someoned with a meager H.S. education or even > worse, a GED. Thats not to say these people arent > smart… its just that the test can be taken over, > and over, and over again… At one point, the > idiot is going to get it right and is going to be > managing YOUR money. Sounds like the CFA exams :slight_smile: relax… it’s a joke… breath deep…

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Sounds like the CFA exams :slight_smile: > relax… it’s a joke… breath deep… touche. and trust me, comments dont phase me. BUT, you do have to be in your final year of an undergrad degree or have the required work experience to attend a CFA exam… so…not really.