3peaters

i wish you all the best and hope we will be at level 3. Do you have the video cds? (schweser)

“not yet, post this next year” ditto…

think the two timers last year were in bad luck. I bet if CFAI had not lowered the passing grade so much you’d have made it over the fence.

blueuser Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > think the two timers last year were in bad luck. I > bet if CFAI had not lowered the passing grade so > much you’d have made it over the fence. Maybe, maybe not. No excuses, though. Study my arse off this time and get it done.

don’t want to get everyone depressed, including myself, but who’s to say the pass rate will be higher this year? goes to eleven is right. just have to work hard and leave it all out there on test day. rocky music, please.

Good article in today’s WSJ about self-efficacy, or the ability of some people to get up after they have been b**ch slapped, while others throw in the towel. I will not let this exam beat me. I beat the CPA exam into submission; I will do the same here. Mongo not so smart.

same happened to me Slash. I am still frustrated from last year exam. I studied hard and then came those sh… PM Questions. SO FRUSTRATED! Im taking it again this year but I didnt study as much as for the last exam because I retained some Info as well. Good Luck!

pacmandefense --seriously? it’s your 8th trial? this june is my third time taking level 2 exam…and i don’t think i can make it.

you guys mind sharing what you were scoring on schweser/bsas/CFAI mock exams?

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you guys mind sharing what you were scoring on > schweser/bsas/CFAI mock exams? And Q bank too… I understand none of these may be perfectly correlated, but it still might provide some useful information.

I took 3 of the CFAI practice (online) exams. Mid 70’s on one, high 60’s on one and low 60’s on another. I took all book 6 exams and scored in the high 60’s. Judging from my 40/60/80 score last year, the practice tests were a very good indicator. FWIW

And yet… still here with us at LII, huh? Ouch.

high 60’s and no pass? that’s harsh.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > high 60’s and no pass? that’s harsh. To be fair, I scored only 65% on 40/60/80. Talk to Caspian et al about some bad beats. I think North Van had a much higher score. I am also sure they don’t want to hear it again.

well, you’re gonna kill it this year. i’m just a bit nervous because i’m gong to take a schwesr exam soon and i probably would have been happy with high 60’s. got to reset the bar above 70, i guess.

i took one last week…and i only got high 50’s…sigh…