4 Months to go

I have started my prep about 2 weeks back. Finished corp fin and FI. studying for 2 hrs/day mon-fri, weekends 5 hrs- 20 hrs/week. Intend to finish by april. Plan to increase prep time in the last month for revision-6 hrs/day so net prep time should be about 400-450 hrs. Is this going to be adequate to crack this monster?

just finished quant, econ, fsa. hoping to finish everything by end of march. I will be taking april and may off from work and start doing EOC and mock exams

havent started yet…won’t until first week of feb and then usually do 2-3 hours a day and then some more on weekends

Starting today, just going to read through everything first, and then consider were to go from there… calm and relaxed as always!

Did not start yet. Will probably read the whole thing along with EOS. Will try to finish by end of April and spend May on review and mock tests. I only had 45 full days for L1 and barely did 2 CFAI mocks the night b4 the exam, no Qbanks. Hope to do loads of tests this time as I have more time:)))

Lloyd Christmas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wake2000 already passed level II I dont know where you get your information… As it turns out, wake2000 just failed L1. What a bum

we be in Ghana mon, we be jammin with Bill Clinton

fuckin’ liberals

Jay5150 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lloyd Christmas Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > wake2000 already passed level II > > > I dont know where you get your information… As > it turns out, wake2000 just failed L1. What a bum I don’t know where you get your information…

Lurking around in the L1 forum

wake2000, cannot believed you failed Level I. How was Ghana?

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We do??? Retakers tend to drink more… Ditto! What’s up Meazza, it’s DD2CFA from L1? I just cracked book 1 today.