49 Teachers BUSTED Sleeping With Students

She deserves a presidential pardon. Come on O-man, do it.

cuckolded man defends wife for sleeping with minor. hahahahaahhahahaahhaahah

http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-police-release-text-messages-allege-teacher-had-sex-with-teen-20181218

Text messages have been shown which allegedly reveal how a married teacher was having sex with one of her students.

According to reports, Brittany Zamora was arrested in March after the child’s parents found the explicit messages, which contained nude photos of the teacher.

And now new evidence obtained by local media, have revealed that the 27-year-old teacher was messaging the 13-year-old boy because she was ‘bored’.

According to reports, between February and March this year the pair had sex at least four times, which included oral sex in the classroom and her car. She is also alleged to have evens sent the teenager nudes.

After one of their meetings, the boy is reported to have messaged the teacher saying he wanted to have sex with her again.

Zamora replied: “I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit…If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would.”

The boy’s parents only found out about the secret ‘relationship’ when they discovered text messages on his phone, after using Sentry Parental Control, which monitors messaging apps for ‘suspicious content or behavior’.

It has been reported previously that some students at the school had complained about the teacher favouring the young boy - with some claiming she was ‘dating’ the youngster.

He said: "We did investigate. We determined there were some elements of favoritism, and we gave the teacher some very specific direction on not allowing that favoritism to continue, and then we monitored to make sure those directions were followed.

“Whenever we became aware of information, our response was pretty quick.”

Another student then went to the police and claimed he saw the pair having sex and alleged Zamora sent him nude pictures as well.

According to reports, court documents claim her husband called the boy’s family not to go to the police and that she had just made a mistake, but ‘she loved the kids’. It is claimed that he ‘harassed’ the parents and asked to meet the boy’s father but they refused to.

Isn’t this just taken from the biography of Emannuel Macron?

This same double standard is literally everywhere. For example, back in the day when Harry Potter movies where at the height of their popularity, grown-up women where violently scrambling with each other and running after the 10-13yo boy actors at the meet-and-greet events. This was business-as-usual. But can you imagine what would happen if 40 year-old men would flirt with and run after some pre-teen Disney-actress?

I would

Now that’s a brain-bretzel for uber-liberals

These are prime chicks teaching boys to become men. I see no issues. Now if they are ugly, lock them up.

If 13yro me would be banging that teacher, I’d keep my mouth shut and enjoy the ride.

banging the hottest teacher is like banging the hottest chick in high school. everyone needs to know. its an accomplishment much like earning your charter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_a_tree_falls_in_a_forest

I wish I had such teachers when I was a teenager. Wettest dreams, especially if teacher was wearing glasses when this happened.

Hottest teacher is definitely higher tier than the hottest student, unless the student is some kind of social royalty on top of being hot. Instant legend status is what I am talking about.

When you’re 17 and banging an NFL cheerleader, you’ve definitely done something right.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/03/sarah-jones-ex-husband-weighs-in_n_1474501.html?slideshow=true#gallery/5ba29f03e4b0c2784da396c4/0

i guess it depends on the teacher. With the average age at 35 I doubt it. Anyways after reading through this thread, it seems that all men collectively agree that there is no issue here

If you read NY Post or NY Daily News, there is one teacher-student affair story per day. Not even sure if true. Oddly though, always get me to click, guess that’s the point.

This 29 year old teacher slept with her student in 2012. You won’t believe where she is now!

Isn’t this a dream of every teenager? We should definitely give them a price and turn them into a celebrity.