50-70, still passed!

what is agnoff, and what is ethics adjustment?

cfacowtown, are you saying just to consider them or how those things may skew results in/out of your favor? I really wonder how close you have to be for the ethics adjustment to help, within 1 point, 2 points? 3 points would be a whole percent so I doubt it. Prob just 1 point.

L3 guy popping in to give some advice… stop staring at the results and trying to guess what the MPS is. In the end, it doesnt matter. Concerning yourself with the 50-70 range is futile. the above candidate could have scored 70 in every single one of those sections, which is a passing mark. The CFA has NEVER failed anyone that has scored a 70 or above on the exam. I have been told that by numerous top people. So shoot for a 70. Reality is, if you end up with a 67, you probably still pass. Doesnt matter how you get there. Good luck. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And legacy, werent you just on the level 2 board calling a bunch of L3 candidates and charterholders immature? maybe you ought to take a hard look at yourself.

Budfox427, No I was on the l2 thread calling l2 guys immature, unless they were l3. Either way they were being immature and elitist towards someone asking a reasonable question and they acted less than helpful when in reality we all have the same goals. Why exactly should I look at myself?, I haven’t responded like that towards fellow candidates otherwise I would take blame. Back on topic, that is good info .