55,8% Mock (morning) after 5 months of Curriculum study. Shall I kill myself?

I scored 49% in my first mock exams last weekend. Will do 1000+ questions in next one month.!!! And DEC 7 -I will PASS. So can you …just practice.

Im in the same boat. 50 to 60% on my first two exams. I’m killing Ethics - 75 to 85%, but I’m bombing quant, econ, and FRA. All we can do at this point is do more questions and review our wrong answers. Hopefully it will all come together for us on exam day. It’s so discouraging, I’m having a hard time functioning at work.

keep doing it, and rewrite those mock exams, you won’t remember everything doing it once, trust me!

don’t be discouraged, if you fail you can retake in June, not a huge setback, don’t stress too much.

If you’re testing material that you covered some time ago without regularly revisiting it, it’s not surprising that you scored that level. Don’t panic. The material is in there, and your ability to recall it will improve dramatically over the remaining time. Just keep plugging and shoring upi your weak areas.

Trust me - I’ve been prepping students for this for almost 6 years, and I see the same thing every year.

I’m in panic.

I am economist

I have to read 2 sesions in economics, Alternative, portafolio management and half a the ethics session.

I have been practicing weekly the sesions that I already read.

I dont known , I just wanna finish the sesions and practice exams.

it is not may first time.

My boss is going to give 1 week before the exam I hope asking one more.

Is there a chat around here??

You have more than a month guys. Give it a good go and you have a solid chance!

You’re going to be fine if you stay vigilant - I got a 46% on my first practice test at L2 and it lit a fire under my ass and I destroyed the exam.

This last month is where you make your progress. You need the previous 3 months to get through the material, but you don’t see much from it in scores.

Don’t give up. It’s never too late. I’ve even gotten out of a test thinking that it killed me, and that was my best score.

If this is your second time writing L1, you should know what you know and what you don’t know, just try to focus on what you didn’t do well and then do a lot of practice, honestly, L1 is not too hard! if you can’t pass it the 2nd time perhaps you should reconsider CFA…

BEST OF LUCK!!!

NANA

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. Newt Gingrich 36 days and counting…

@OP: Hope you are getting better!

Just took Morning Session of CFAI Mock.

Score 70.21%

Ethics - 41%

Quant - 93%

Eco - 83%

FRA - 71%

CF - 40%

Equity 67%

Fixed Income - 91%

PM - 83%

Derivatives - 83%

Alternative investments - 67%

Shall see what the afternoon will bring.

Is that a Waverage? Be careful with those Ethics…

Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t - you’re right.

I got 45% in the first complete mock exam(morning and afternoon). I almost not touch ethics ( but i compute in the results) , this week i going to finish ethics. And try another mock. i have asked 2 weeks before the exam to my work. I get stress, but i try to stay focus. to review.

quant: 50%

economics: 42%

financial: 44%

corporate: 25%

portafolio: 75%

equity: 58%

Fixed: 82%

Derivatives: 50%

Alternatives: 38%

TOTAL: 45.4%

I studied in this order: financial,fixed, equity, corporate, derivatives, half ethics, quant, economics, portafolio.

I got some distractions in the mock in some moments, some quick depresion when i confront some questions that I dont known have to resolve. I make other mock next week.

Well, as I expected, afternoon session is a bit worse. 66%. Overall score for CFA MOCK is 68%. Is it reasonable?

I need to improve Ethics massively.

I studied Ethics with Curriculum, did EOC…but still. Are there any other sources to master Ethics? I mean Practice Questions.

Thanks.

dont worry warren bufffet failed level I too

Ha, you think you’ve got problems

I haven’t touched at least half of the material, including 3/4FRA, because of perfectionism making me worry about the other half. 19 days to go. I thought i had time off before i start a new job, but its been cancelled.

I’ve been making notes from the curriculum so far, but obviously its not feasible to continue like this. Do you reckon it will be enough to just whizz through the Schweser notes?

Read the Scheweiser and utilize the EOC in the CFA books. Keep on taking the mocks and you should be fine