6 Years or 7 Years?

I remember a question in Schweser where a company hired a trader and asked him to be compliance officer as well. They said that’s not acceptable. One more difference: AM need to have specific policy against money laundering and how they deal with client information (how it is collected, used and protected)

good thread…this is the little crap CFAI likes to pick and chew…and we’ll all be on the right side of the curve for this question!

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good thread…this is the little crap CFAI likes > to pick and chew…and we’ll all be on the right > side of the curve for this question! still tricky… not sure how many of the things in this post are recommended and how many are required…

FWIW, i am 98% sure that the $100 rule was removed from the curriculum (i.e., there is no longer a dollar limit guideline on small gifts). you have to use your judgment now, with emphasis being put on disclosing everything. i am sure that minor things like flowers or a pack of gum is fine, but, for example, people in my firm will not even accept a bottle of wine from a client. i am not trying to confuse people, but you might want to check before you assume that

Yes $100 is gone.