a philosophical life question

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i think the somalian pirate has the best of both > worlds. he’s got great work-life balance and no > loans. Top effort. Tell me though, should I get a CFA or an MBA to pursue this career?

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d take lawyer. Sorry everyone, but I would. By > that time you will be partner in a firm or in a > cush corporate job, and your work will change > significantly from early on. Entrepreneurial > investor boy sounds liike fun and can be > lucrative, but I want some aspect of a lifestyle > (ie-not living with mom in your story). Corporate lawyers that I know work their tails off. What are cush job are you talking about?

if living with mom means she does my laundry and cooks me dinner, which allows for much more time with my xbox, then i’d be happy. oh and if she’d act like my roomate when i bring girls over :wink: …sweet.

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i think the somalian pirate has the best of > both > > worlds. he’s got great work-life balance and no > > loans. > > Top effort. Tell me though, should I get a CFA or > an MBA to pursue this career? Actually, you’ll be wanting an RPG Slightly different, but highly respected.

Nike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They guy that has the most toys wins. Orson Welles would probably disagree

You need your MPG