a strange thing happened at work

Wow - I do everything I can to get out of the annual Christmas party…

Guys, stop criticizing Josh, he was simply trying to keep the christmas spirit alive… You should be careful or some of you might be visited by three christmas ghosts in the night… On a side note, I seriously don’t see how spending 20$ per head in a department will impair his firm’s ability to survive the financial crisis, let alone save jobs. On the other hand, this 20$ per head might actually help alleviate the gloominess of the office environment… I do however agree that not working, or faking to be working is not an appropriate response to this situation… J.

I’m 96.8% sure Josh is joking.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m 96.8% sure Josh is joking. Either that or hes an idiot

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m 96.8% sure Josh is joking. Either that or hes an idiot

…one man’s fight to save Christmas. I like it, please keep us updated…

His boss is the grinch, who stole xmas from the workers. You go josh!

You should wear red sweaters with christmas trees throughout the remainder of December and hang stockings in your cube. The manager once removed will forgive you once he realizes it wasn’t you, it was the Christmas spirit talking.

There goes that reference. Good luck with the job search. All joking aside, do you really care about the party that much? Why make a mountain out of a hill?