about my membership

Hi all, I just have a question about my membership application. I applied for regular membership, and summitted 48 months work experience. Then CFAI approved 46 months…and gave me the affiliate membership… So what should I do now? To activate my affliate membership now? or do nothing, wait for another 2 months, and then upgrade my membership to regular member? Thx very much!!!

I would wait two months and then upgrade. What level are you taking? I am almost on the same boat. Taking level 3 in June and will have 48 months of exp in May. I am afraid that I might not get the full 48 months approved. What is your background? We can talk privately if you want.

Do you need to pay more money to have the affiliate membership and then upgrade?

I just got my regular membership approved and I didn’t have to pay anything for it whatsoever. I think dues come in early summer and then I’ll have to chip in. So if you want to join now there won’t be any cost until then.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just got my regular membership approved and I > didn’t have to pay anything for it whatsoever. I > think dues come in early summer and then I’ll have > to chip in. So if you want to join now there > won’t be any cost until then. Dues are due in June, but they will gladly accept your renewal funds now.