Actual results day

Sorry guys - looked around and can’t find actualy day. I see “11 weeks” on CFAI, but does anyone have actual date that we will receive the e-mail?

no, they will email you the actual date a few weeks before the actual release

Tuesday, August 16 2011.

Probably in mid-August. My guess would be 15 or 16 August.

August 15, i think.

11 weeks from test date… give or take.

Yes, I think last year we got results Aug 18 if I remember right, so it should be around that time.

Sounds about right. Tuesday is the day results are always given on.

Last year they were released on August 16, which was a Monday.

August 16 is my wedding anniversary… hopefully I’ll have two things to celebrate that day.

^^ …or worst case scenario you’re a divorced charterholder.

worst case is divorced with a BAND 10.

i’m rooting for you programmer. would be a good anniversary present.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > worst case is divorced with a BAND 10. That is some serious stress testing…

worst case scenario. :slight_smile:

Nah, if you studied enough to get your wife to divorce you then you definitely are gonna pass. Correlation has to be pretty damn close to -1 between CFA studying and significant other happiness.

I sent my wife on a one-month vacation with the kids before the exam so I could end up with at least a lack of correlation in the final returns.

ATH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I sent my wife on a one-month vacation with the > kids before the exam so I could end up with at > least a lack of correlation in the final returns. That is hilarious!! thanks

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > worst case is divorced with a BAND 10. Is this a factor push?

Who’s confident that they killed this exam? You just know you’re not going to be resitting this next June?