Ad Campaigns on FB

Does anyone have any experience of creating effective campaigns on facebook? I started 11 campaigns last week to a variety of targets. Some of the clicks were good on certain target groups and I increased their daily budget (from $3 to $26 per day) and then the demand shot through the roof on that ad, but at a demand level higher than I wanted. Does anyone have experience in effective advertising in this medium - - any stories on here? It is kind interesting too. They have graphs of how well your campaigns are doing etc etc

What are you selling dude? Maybe we want to buy it. Just please don’t say resume editing and interview preparation services.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What are you selling dude? Maybe we want to buy > it. Just please don’t say resume editing and > interview preparation services. I have started a nonprofit designed to change the world and raise the standard of living for everyone on this planet. Please become a fan and support the cause. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/pages/blake-designs/413151236424?ref=nf