Advice on getting the media off your back

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Crook, I must say, you are dreamy. Ask Daviskr > what I said about you. HAHAHAHA!! You really want me to say it !!! OK … You got it … PT - nuppie said he’d turn g@y for you!!! As soon as he saw your pic he began to drool …

PTC-Just so you know I live with my parents, so we have to be quiet.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Crook, I must say, you are dreamy. Ask Daviskr > > what I said about you. > > > HAHAHAHA!! You really want me to say it !!! > > OK … You got it … > > PT - nuppie said he’d turn g@y for you!!! > > As soon as he saw your pic he began to drool … Whaaaaat?!? That’s a little weird isn’t it? Besides I’m a normal dude. I don’t have those famous Jensens’ arms, lol.

^ no one has arms like Jensen, sigh! :slight_smile:

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Whaaaaat?!? That’s a little weird isn’t it? > Besides I’m a normal dude. I don’t have those > famous Jensens’ arms, lol. lol … I think nuppie wants an MMM with you and i<3i<3math!! Not so sure if you’re a normal dude … You bring that Argentinian flavor to the AF table :wink: btw - how did you become a Steelers fan?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > btw - how did you become a Steelers fan? Well, my father has had football fever since he went to UTexas as an undergrad, and liked the Steelers because my grandfather worked at a steel company in PA like a hundred years ago. After watching football since age 5, I also became a Steelers fan. I often go to Steelers games when they play in the south.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > After > watching football since age 5, I also became a > Steelers fan. I often go to Steelers games when > they play in the south. While I can’t condone you cheering for the Steelers b/c we hate them and their terrible towels here in Cincinnati, I can give you props for Big Ben. My husband and I were pretty good friends with him during college. Many people don’t know he’s also a great golfer and basketball player. His junior year in school he almost quit football to walk on the basketball team. I’m sure he’s happy about his decision to not do so now …

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- His junior year in school he almost quit > football to walk on the basketball team. I’m sure > he’s happy about his decision to not do so now … I bet he is. That reminds me that we have an unfinished business with Bengals fans. You all were supposed to lose the other day @ Cinci!

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Part-time Crook Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > After > > watching football since age 5, I also became a > > Steelers fan. I often go to Steelers games when > > they play in the south. > > While I can’t condone you cheering for the > Steelers b/c we hate them and their terrible > towels here in Cincinnati, I can give you props > for Big Ben. My husband and I were pretty good > friends with him during college. Many people > don’t know he’s also a great golfer and basketball > player. His junior year in school he almost quit > football to walk on the basketball team. I’m sure > he’s happy about his decision to not do so now … You a Miami grad? I graduated from there in 03…

the U?

pgh.ndt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > After > > > watching football since age 5, I also became > a > > > Steelers fan. I often go to Steelers games > when > > > they play in the south. > > > > While I can’t condone you cheering for the > > Steelers b/c we hate them and their terrible > > towels here in Cincinnati, I can give you props > > for Big Ben. My husband and I were pretty good > > friends with him during college. Many people > > don’t know he’s also a great golfer and > basketball > > player. His junior year in school he almost > quit > > football to walk on the basketball team. I’m > sure > > he’s happy about his decision to not do so now > … > > > You a Miami grad? I graduated from there in 03… Yes I was … graduated in '04. I’m curious now if we knew eachother. What was your major? I was finance and accounting. My husband was '03 … He played basketball and was in education though … I_Passed_Level_1 - Not the “U”!!! We went to the real Miami! LOL … Miami of Ohio that is …

I want an MFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFFFFFFFFFFMMMFMFMFMFMFMFMF. Thats how we get down in tha A!

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pgh.ndt Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daviskr Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > After > > > > watching football since age 5, I also > became > > a > > > > Steelers fan. I often go to Steelers games > > when > > > > they play in the south. > > > > > > While I can’t condone you cheering for the > > > Steelers b/c we hate them and their terrible > > > towels here in Cincinnati, I can give you > props > > > for Big Ben. My husband and I were pretty > good > > > friends with him during college. Many people > > > don’t know he’s also a great golfer and > > basketball > > > player. His junior year in school he almost > > quit > > > football to walk on the basketball team. I’m > > sure > > > he’s happy about his decision to not do so > now > > … > > > > > > You a Miami grad? I graduated from there in > 03… > > Yes I was … graduated in '04. I’m curious now > if we knew eachother. What was your major? I was > finance and accounting. My husband was '03 … He > played basketball and was in education though … > > I_Passed_Level_1 - Not the “U”!!! We went to the > real Miami! LOL … Miami of Ohio that is … I was Systems Analysis and Sociology and my wife was 04 in Education. We might know some of the same people, most of my friends were finance/accounting.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pgh.ndt Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daviskr Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Part-time Crook Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > After > > > > watching football since age 5, I also > became > > a > > > > Steelers fan. I often go to Steelers games > > when > > > > they play in the south. > > > > > > While I can’t condone you cheering for the > > > Steelers b/c we hate them and their terrible > > > towels here in Cincinnati, I can give you > props > > > for Big Ben. My husband and I were pretty > good > > > friends with him during college. Many people > > > don’t know he’s also a great golfer and > > basketball > > > player. His junior year in school he almost > > quit > > > football to walk on the basketball team. I’m > > sure > > > he’s happy about his decision to not do so > now > > … > > > > > > You a Miami grad? I graduated from there in > 03… > . My husband was '03 … He > played basketball and was in education though … > Pretty-boy Wally Szerbiak?

^ that fool got dropped by Bruce Bowen

pgh.ndt - All right, another Miami Merger!! Did you guys go back for her 5 year this past summer? Where you located now? We visit a few times a year and always make sure we hit up Fiesta Charra!! I_Passed_Level_1 - LOLl!! No, it’s not Wally. We get to see him every year though during the alumni game. I have to say, it’s odd how pretty he is for a guy …

daviskr - yup Miami Merger. We live in Pittsburgh now (GO STEELERS) and had been going back for homecoming each year. We’re taking a pass this year because the football team is so bad, maybe next year. We get back to Cincy pretty often though because my wife is originally from there, so I’m in the area sort of.

pgh.ndt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr - yup Miami Merger. We live in Pittsburgh > now (GO STEELERS) and had been going back for > homecoming each year. We’re taking a pass this > year because the football team is so bad, maybe > next year. > > We get back to Cincy pretty often though because > my wife is originally from there, so I’m in the > area sort of. Tell me about it. We went to the Miami vs. UC game a few weeks back … Total domination! You should email me if you guys are in town. There’s always tons of Miami stuff going on. Plus like you said, I bet we all knew the same people … kmdsdw @ gmail

What a sad showing this thread turned out to be huh??

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What a sad showing this thread turned out to be > huh?? -1