AF Golf Tournament

How about having an AF golf day? And we can have proceeds go to site maintenance or charity? Any takers?

Location would be an issue. An online poker tournament might work better, but there’s the legality issue and not sure how it fits with CFA ethics

Oh yeah! This weekend, who’s game for a poker game?

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And we can have proceeds go to site maintenance or charity? or give the money to the Children’s Diabetes fund dude.

I’ll volunteer to drive the drink cart! lol

I’m in.

poker tourney would be awesome, lets do it on Poker Stars, you can setup your own tourney for free.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll volunteer to drive the drink cart! lol In that case, I will be drinking beer all day, +1

houston_08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > poker tourney would be awesome, lets do it on > Poker Stars, you can setup your own tourney for > free. Can I do that on Full Tilt Poker as well?

i don’t want to lose any money, can we make it strip poker

Are you female? I’m in if the AF ladies are in.

No AliMan, I think cfagoal2 is a dude … You want in on his MMMMM action???

I’ll take some MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF action if KarenC or daviskr are involved.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll take some MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF action if > KarenC or daviskr are involved. You’d be willing to take on this many guys for a little action from KC or me? perplexing …

count me in as one of those Ms

wow did you guys just come out on AF? wow I’ll have me some FFFFFFFM action any day. thanks

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iheartiheartmath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ll take some MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF action if > > KarenC or daviskr are involved. > > You’d be willing to take on this many guys for a > little action from KC or me? perplexing … Depends what you mean by “take on”.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wow did you guys just come out on AF? > > wow > > I’ll have me some FFFFFFFM action any day. thanks meh. As long as I’m first to ride the train.

DIBS ! Karen_C as my caddy.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > iheartiheartmath Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I’ll take some MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF action if > > > KarenC or daviskr are involved. > > > > You’d be willing to take on this many guys for > a > > little action from KC or me? perplexing … > > Depends what you mean by “take on”. What type of M on M action were you talking about … please elaborate … lol