AF Slogan Contest

A) The Charter Club B) Mosaic Theorists United C) Where GTL Means CFA

AnalystForum. The CFA is not just an exam, it’s a way of life.

CFAvsMBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AnalystForum. > > The CFA is not just an exam, it’s a way of life. If this wins I’m out

Analyst Forum Knowledge Shared. Respect Earned. Power Gained.

… a refuge for victims of CFA abuse. … ask a stupid question, get a helpful answer… from CPK. … we’re keeping the old format (HINT!)

Share knowledge. Share success.

Home for CFA candidates; bridge to CFA charterholders.

shashanklara Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi every one, > I am doing MBA and now looking for doing FRM. I > would like to know when will the dates for > registration of level 1 will happen for 2012 july > ? > Is it possible for me to write the exam this > november ? > I have no idea about the syllabus. And will the > syllabus be same both time ? > > Thank you, > Shashank Lara. This is pure AF.

gjertsen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Study Together. Pass Together. lol fixed - you forgot the great section we have in AF to meet people! :slight_smile: ------- AnalystForum Study Together. Pass Together. Hook Up.

Analyst Forum. 1. The Efficient Frontier of Study. 2. Studying’s First Derivative. 3. Removing Unsystematic Risk From the CFA Exam. The first one is unbeatable in my opinion. Works on so many levels. Including LI, LII and LIII, haha.

Analyst Forum: feel free to use it as a noun.

Analyst Forum - The Largest Unauthorized, Unapproved, Unofficial Source for Aspiring Analysts (or CFA hopefuls).

AF 2.0: 1. “Start with the search function” 2. “Just RTFQ” 3. “Don’t even try to access on results day!” 4. “The forum for Analysts”

CFA > MBA; discuss

Date: August 22, 2011 06:19PM Analyst Forum: feel free to use it as a noun. +1

Analystforum: A global meeting place for investment professionals and candidates in the CFA program Get ahead of the curve

Analyst Forum: Where Candidates become Charters

AF: Home of the great debate CFA or MBA.

“Bridging Success” “Bridging the Investment Crossroads”

Analyst Forum, Study, Share, Commiserate