Alex Jones

Joe changes his temperament in order to make his guests comfortable. This way they can go on a journey of mutual understanding. He usually does a good job of asking questions that make them clarify what they are saying but I appreciate that he does not set out to debate people (exception being marijuana because he is a pot zealot). The topics can flow more freely and you get to know the person he is interviewing better because there is no structure or time constraint. That is why this format is flourishing in contrast to failing network TV where guests come on a show and are attacked (usually by a panel that all share this point of view) then after minutes they cut to commercial break.

Yes!! +1… I can see I expressed myself poorly. You said it better.

FTFY

i see nothing wrong with using broken babies to fix more productive people. there is no greater love than sacrifice!

if i was born with a disability. i would gladly give me life for the greater good rather than struggle until my dying day.

as tupac once said

Why am I fighting to live if I 'm just living to fight?Why am I trying to see when there ain’t nothing in sight?Why am I trying to give when no one gives me a try?Why am I dying to live if I’m just living to die?

Based on your posting style, are you sure you do not have a disability? :slight_smile:

boom

no wonder my fiance likes me. she does have a tender spot in her heart for cripples bastards and broken things!

He just might! Prolly does! Jk lmao. Everything is yelling!

I’ve listened to clips of Alex Jones here and there… about 30 mins into the podcast

:open_mouth: