Success on the Level I CFA® Exam takes hard work and strategic planning. To master the mountain of material, you will need to follow a system and do your part of the work. During this free one-hour webinar, instructor Peter Olinto will provide an overview of Level I as well as insights, tips, and advice on how to tackle this challenging exam.
Who is this webinar for?
If you have an interest in passing the Level I CFA® Exam, this free one-hour webinar is for you. Get answers to your most pressing questions:
Reasons to become a CFA:
- How is the Level I CFA exam structured (scoring, topics, weighting, LOS)?
- How are the topics interrelated?
- How do you manage the volume of information and your study time?
- What is the best order to study the topics and where should you focus your time?
- What is the best study approach given your learning style?
- How do you set up a study plan?
- Is the 300 hours a myth?
- How long do you need for a final review before you sit for the exam?
- How important is your performance in Level I for Level II?
- What are some of common reasons for failure on the CFA exam?
- What free resources are available and how can Wiley help?
Plus, we’ll devote time at the end to answer your questions!
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll send you the recording after the webinar.