All I could think of when I opened this article is how much I hate this man's glasses

Wow, this is worse than high-end lingerie in terms of how much one pays for so little material. I assume that the price of the lens is separate, since that depends on your perscription.

They do look nice, though. As does high-end lingerie.

I just have an endless supply of nice broken glasses. I hate buying ones that are too expensive anymore unless it is for function (sports). I don’t have corrective lenses.

the $900 CAD was for lenses too. top-end i’m sure. i didn’t really care to ask b/c i’m not going to cheap out on lenses and end up with clunky lenses on a tiny frame.

i’d say they bring a little more value than expensive lingerie. they’ve outlasted every other comparable pair of glasses i’ve owned by a wide margin, and have already brought far more value than the 4 or 5 pairs i would’ve otherwise burned through since i bought the lindbergs, and they don’t seem like they’re going to break any time soon.

i think in the long-run, if you’re going to wear glasses for the rest of your life, and treasure reliability, why not buy ones that will last for potentially forever and are 1/3 of the weight? i’ll update you guys if they ever do break but my experience thus far has been great.

i think buying lindbergs is more akin to buying a high-end watch or shoes. they’re far more comfortable, more reliable and more fashionable and you pay for that. i didn’t think they were that expensive to be honest considering crap brands like burberry and D&G go for a little over half the price of lindbergs anyway and come with virtually no added reliability or comfort. also, i think it’s far more badass that lindberg lets their design speak for itself rather than slapping a “burberry” or “D&G” logo on the side.

Please don’t post any pictures of yourself in high-end lingerie.

Wait, when you say you don’t have corrective lenses are you saying you wear glasses purely for style?

These are hard to pull off. You must be handsome

haha. some might say i would be Jay Baruchel and Daniel Day Louis’s illegitimate child with a side of less attractive. if that floats your boat.

Sometimes - I have to look good for my selfies.

Thanks Matt - those were the exact ones I wanted. frameless and minimalist. glad to hear they’re surviving. I got quoted around 650, but i know a few stores and expect to pay less.

i remember everyone and their mother had rimless frames back in 2007-8. Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen one

The last time you remember was 2008, remember?

That sounds almost too good to be true )