Alright nerds - bust out your calculators

I was treating it as if it were a final exam problem, where we wouldn’t be allowed to google.

in real life. you can google anything.

None. Bring all the ladies to the former waterhole and have them watch me workout and we’ll be swimming in a sea in a matter of seconds. Better yet, have them strip down and I’ll fill the ocean with a single banana.

Wanna know how to cure the earth’s rising ocean problem, discuss a math problem in the watercooler forum. Dry AF.

In real life, they don’t give you an order of magnitude leeway.

If “perfect packing” wasn’t included, we could assume the bananas are blended up into a slurry and poured into the emptied oceans.

I don’t feel comfortable with modifying the state of banana matter as variations in molecular density between banana solid and banana pulp will make the unit of banana volume ambiguous, plus unclear if your proposal includes banana peels

They’d be packed pretty tight given the weight most of them would be under, right?

I don’t like this thread.

Banana density < water density, should factor the slight variation in gravitational pull into your calculations. This is important stuff.