Alter egos on AF- reality or myth?

I received an email from chad a little while ago asking me to tone it down. I think I have since I haven’t heard from him since and I’m still here.

^

is bchad sir the owner of AF?

I got the same email

I’m gonna give everyone a few hints as to who my alter ego is:

1. Lives in a basement

2. The basement is in his mom’s house

3. There is unlimited amounts of soccer to be watched and bored to death with there

No. The owner of AF is Chad Sandstedt, which is not a secret. bchad is a completely different person whose real identity is anonymous to the vast majority of posters. It is entirely possible, although IMO unlikely, that Chad has an anonymous account that he uses to post here, but it is not as bchad.

The only thing more boring than lxwarr are his insults. At least I think that’s what they’re supposed to be. We’ll give him the benefit of doubt.

Sounds like a socially suave dude too considering he gets wound up by a basement dwelling hermit dude over the interwebs.

I can confirm that bchad is not the same person as chad, even though the confusion is somewhat understandable.

I confess that I’m also bromion, numi, lxwarr30, itera, and Blake McCallister all rolled into one.

Like discovering there is no Santa, the truth had to come out sometime.

Of course there is. I used to run 2 boards back in the day and through IP addresses the mods found out a good number of people did. The most likely profile of someone with multiple accounts is someone who is active with one account but uses another one occasionally to stir $hit, start mocking/trollish threads or thrash others without ruining the online “reputation” that their active account has built.

And yes, the owner of a site usually has multiple accounts, especially at the beginning of the site’s existence. I know someone that started a message board and used many accounts while marketing his page. It gave the impression that is was active and attracted people to come back. As soon as the site was on its 2 feet and had close to a thousand members, he dropped his other online accounts and kept his main one.

I will confirm this as factually correct, albeit from inexplicably far removed ip addresses

chad = blake = franky = nana

lol

I confirm that i am islurr/aks/meee all combined into RR.

Wow, serious business indeed.

I know of at least one individual with multiple accounts. He often flacks a certain review course (under one account or another). As far as I know, he’s a bit of a d-bag in real life, too.

agreed

I once was on a forum that had a guy with 11 accounts, all of which were very active …

He must have been crazy !! Or maybe he is the dude living in a basement …

^

Hmpf, just cause you have oil and gas doesn’t mean you have to go acting all nouveau riche on us.

^

WTH ?!