Amount required

chrismaths … u are just setting an impression of being literate but for god sake willll u stoppppp nowww ??? its been over a day now … i will send ur name to guinnes world records for being a person who can pull ur nerves at max *respect* and live ur life and let me live mine … God bless America

Sunny, First off, you need to significantly polish up your writing, as hiredguns pointed out, a few posts earlier. To become a professional, you need to act like one. Secondly, most of the flaming around here is just because this forum is strictly geared towards the CFA candidates. If more people like yourself, kept posting questions - which I don’t deny is helpful in learning concepts and such - the primary focus or purpose of this forum will be lost. I personally don’t really find your threads(questions) annoying, but your writing style is rather frustrating/annoying. Good luck with your exam.

hiredguns1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > supersunny, your writing is a feast for my red > editing marker. Can you picture it salivating? > > Otherwise, keep those questions coming. You’ll > just owe a few beers here and there, as Super > pointed out. If the participants on this board is doing his homework, I don’t think this guy is even old enough to buy beer.

supersunny138 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just so selfish !! this is just so selfish… offer > ur these services to ur clients and employers too > and luckily they wont be CFA candidates and my > home work i can do it myself i dun need any fking > help from idiots like u chrismaths go to hell !! > OVER This is hilarious!! Supersunny, keep these coming. Work is a bit slow due to the upcoming holidays. I need something to keep me entertained! Wait, you are in college, right? By the sound of your last post, I thought you might be in grade school.

Make sure if your complaining, that you’re also using the “repor this message” feature located as a link just below his posts.

------------------------------------------------------- > Just so selfish !! this is just so selfish… offer > ur these services to ur clients and employers too > and luckily they wont be CFA candidates and my > home work i can do it myself i dun need any fking > help from idiots like u chrismaths go to hell !! > OVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Ahhhh…textspeak…such an obnoxous new language that has been created…