Another ACA "Success" Story

Lol you are a wing nut Ghibli. I never said anything like that but go listen to some more supply side podcasts followed by some climate denying lecturers. I can only imagine you feel persecuted for being a Christian in America. And higg I’ll have to check nothing changed but I believe co-pay and deductible are the same at 10 & 500 respectively

You must have ventured into the deep end. If you doggy paddle really fast you may be able to keep your head up. I’ll just say you might want to reconsider your assumptions. Don’t worry. I’m not charging you for my time, but lesson one is over.

Good for you then, at least it’s working for someone.

It’s possible the price went up and my company is just picking up more of the tab though I haven’t looked into that. I do hear many peoples premiums are rising. I am the insurance industry’s greatest customer anyway, pay them money, never go to the doctor.

Hhttp://dailysignal.com/2016/10/04/obama-administration-is-willing-to-break-the-law-to-save-obamacare/

^You need a hobby brah

Good point, but Americans always DO let it go unchallenged.

I never actually analyzed Obamacare so I can’t speak smartly. But I assumed it was because Americans are getting sick (because of the fraud perpetrated by the food industry), and the government is bankrupt (the fraud perpetrated by Reagan and the subprime guys) so they can’t pay back what you paid them for Medicare…so they force you to pay for everything (a second time). Yet more crushing of the middle class.

That may be wrong, as far as scam details. But one thing is for sure, it’s a scam. Can anyone summarize the change in cash flows at the high level due to this wonderful program? Obviously they make it complicated so you can’t see clearly the scam, I’ve avoided any lengthy analysis as it doesn’t impact me. But curious.

I found Bill Clinton’s recent comments about the ACA being a ‘crazy system’ highly entertaining as his wife vies for the presidency on Obama’s coattails.

^ Aye, I was hoping someone would post that video.

oops. wrong thread. not enough coffee yet.

in other news ACA is doomed, which is what the Dems probably always wanted so they can replace it with medicare for all

That’s a great idea, now that you mention it.

^That’s not an uncommon theory…that Obama intentionally flubbed the ACA so that it would be a complete and utter failure (like it has been thus far), and would make a single payer system more palatable.