Another CFAI Survey again?

I have not received any CFAI survey mail this time. Neither in June nor now. Did receive it for Levels I and II though.

Sorry for the multiple posts!

I have not received any CFAI survey mail this time around - not earlier not now. I did receive it for Levels I and II though… but I keep getting emails from Schweser which tells me that they are offering me a 10% off of 2018 CFA material…does that count ?

Guys they are just trying to make the program better by us doing these surveys.

A big fail though that this is only for L1.

How else would you get feedback from candidates. I think its great that they are doing this

I received just one survey in May 2016: “Customer Service Experience”. No other surveys throughout my whole program.

I vote for computer based testing with examination each week during year with result release same day.

Before I pass L3, I hope the exam for all levels is delivered weekly with the result released on the same day. After I become a charterholder, I hope the exam is given only once every four years like the World Cup and they add L4. :slight_smile:

I’m not bothered. In addition my 13 Y old daughter wants to go to CFA for 8-10 years. There needs to be a respect for future generations.

What a terrible thought. Tell your daughter not to even tough CFA and enjoy her life.

She asked me to explain what I’m studying. I explained SWAPS and prepaid variable forwards and she said: “Cool!” but mostly she likes options.

If I were you I would have explained to her FRA and she would totally lose interest in CFA. Another person saved.

You should read GIPs as a bed time story, that will put her to sleep for sure.