Any DC area candidates out there..

Section K…I didn’t look up once. I thought the afternoon was harder than the morning session. I was more than ready to be out of there when I hit Q240. Ended up going to Ri Ra’s in Arlington…relieved my headache, but i had one in the morning for some reason?! Best of luck with results

dudeinthecity: no, the cute proctors was a sight for sore(i mean really sore…after reading all those Q’s) eyes:)

Section N seat 40…didnt notice the phones but man what a big hall…

dudeinthecity: I’m also from S. America, Bolivia to be precise. What about you? I thought I saw a few hispanic looking girls, but they might have been indian :slight_smile: I didn’t see any cute girls or proctors, but then again I have prime steak at home, so why even look at the burger menu on the road??

Ceo1975: I am from Peru. I saw a friend of mine from high school who is absolutely gorgeous, the milf who I spilled water on and some eastern European girl in my section. I heard two people speaking Spanish and i recognized their Argentinean accents " che! donde nos encontramos luego… me buscas alla afuera boludo"… I laughed! Later that day I went to paper moon (in Gtown) and got shit faced. Are you familiar?

Dude, I live near Georgetown and the name sounds familiar, but I don’t think I’ve been there. That night I just passed out, I had a headache and was too cold to do anything. Argentineans are funny, I’m surprised they didn’t say that they learned all this stuff in High School back in BsAs.

dudeinthecity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ceo1975: I am from Peru. I saw a friend of mine > from high school who is absolutely gorgeous, the > milf who I spilled water on and some eastern > European girl in my section. I heard two people > speaking Spanish and i recognized their > Argentinean accents " che! donde nos encontramos > luego… me buscas alla afuera boludo"… I > laughed! > > Later that day I went to paper moon (in Gtown) and > got shit faced. Are you familiar? I know that place, did any shootings take place outside the club?? It has a storied past.

That’s hilarious!!! hahahaha! Now that I think about it, I remember them saying how maradona was their tutor… and how " La mano de Dios" would guide their hands during the test. Jajajjaja!!! the girl was kind of hot though!

Wake2000… are you sure?? This is Georgetown right off of M street? I’ve never heard of any shootings happening there.

yeah, the mob owns that place bro.

Are we talking about the same place here!!! How do you know about it?

CEO hit me up on GMAIL Perea.cesar @ G M A I L DOT COM

The mob doesn’t own paper moon. It’s changed owners about 8 times in the past 5 years. The Mody Dick Kabob across from paper moon is freaking phenomenal.

Kant good to know.

I was curious about this, so I googled and apparently there is a gentleman’s club called Paper Moon in Richmond (which BTW offers midget strippers – TMI from google) May be we are getting the two confused???

HAHAHAHAHHA!