***Any RUSSIAN SPEAKING CFA Candidates*** anywhere in the world? reply here

comp_sci_kid, how do you know that? :slight_smile:

tanyusha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid, how do you know that? :slight_smile: cause i am a russian jew? DUH :slight_smile:

I was actually refering to the second part of your statement – “Most of them don’t post on this forum though” :wink:

tanyusha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was actually refering to the second part of your > statement – “Most of them don’t post on this > forum though” :wink: i have a lot of friends who are taking CFA L3 and who dont post here

Comp so where do they post? Is there something we don’t know?

They dont post anywhere, they have a life :slight_smile:

A ti chego zdes delaesh comp? Ne nravitsya, idi gylyai… dai lydyam normalno po obshyatsya, ato razfirkalsya zdes :slight_smile:

Ne y kogo ne naidetsya slychaina screen shots ot Mock testa dlya vtorovo levala? Kstati esli kotyto nado y menya L2 v kratkosti, tipo secret sauce, no 75 stranits a ne 200… mogy poslat na email…

San Diego, DJk kj dsfjlz kjd Level 2 izlds dkldc Koue y kdajkd PASS djdkj 1000 dineros test message…

Pinkman I spent all day trying to figure out your enigma and came out with a translation that says you are willing to tutor me and give me 1000 pesos for having a chance to meet me. :slight_smile: Thanx man, I appreciate the nice gesture but how about just having a drink with me after we both nail L2. You have been awesome in the forum!! Classic pinkman as always…

Pinkman is okay but he couldn’t hold a candle to Blueman. I really should spend more time studying and less time trying to be witty. I’m all for the drink. Come to the Chicago get together.

Ia vizhu vasha perepiska nachalas’ v maye. Tolko chto nachala uchitsia na L3. Moia info Imia: Ira Mesto: Montreal, Canada Vozrast:30 Rabota: commercial bank lending

Zhivy: NYC Vozrost: 25 Kandidat: L2 Obrozovanie: Finance - BA Interesi: equity markets, trading, financial analysis

Imya: Max Zhivu: NYC Vozrast: 23 Kandidat: 1 or 2 :wink: Obrazovanie: ORIE/MFE Rabota: HFoF Interesy: Formula 1, arbitrazh

Privet vsem! Imya: Ilona Vozrast: 28 Zhivu: Boston Obrazovanie: MBA in Finance Rabota: Credit Analyst Kandidat: 1 or 2 (just took level 1 last week) Interesi: equity markets, financial analysis, portfolio management

Privet Imya: Vovan Vozrast: 35 Zhivu: Da na rublevke u menya dve hati Obrazovanie: Starshaya podgruppa detskogo sada Rabota: Kakaya nahren rabota??? Kandidat: Ot Kandidata slishu Interesi: Nu tam mashini, zoloto, mozhet na French Riveru syzedit’ sam ponimaesh

Privet Imya: Nick Vozrast: 27 Zhivu: NYC Obrazovanie: BBA Rabota: Fixed Income PM Kandidat: All done Interesi: Anything and everything Hey IVC, can you shoot me an email quorky @ gmail? want to throw a question your way, if you do not mind…

Anyone in Montreal?

Vovochka, Nafiga tebe tot CFA!