Anybody assemble all the questiosn and answers into one list?

dont hold out on us guys

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Smarshy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bankin’ Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Are you two not on the AF chain e-mail? > > > > > > I’m on that. It’s getting to be worse than this > > board. Every time I check my email I have like > 50 > > messages. > > > No kidding. Someone put together a list sent > yesterday at 8:26 am. Sent you an e-mail Bankin. Thanks

if someone could send it to me when they receive it, it’d be much appreciated. thanks. mattybbusiness@hotmail.com

valueaddict83, could you send it to me as well? I will send you a list of approx. 3/4 AM and 2/4 PM. I don’t have the rest. If possible, we can combine.

i think it’s a mistake to add yourself to this list, particularly if the email you give matches the one cfa has.

Lumiere_1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i think it’s a mistake to add yourself to this > list, particularly if the email you give matches > the one cfa has. i mean they release the test in november, i think the pledge is just so they can limit the complaints that formulate in clusters here It’s like a hurricane of emotions on this board

I would really appreciate this list too: brianeddy09@hotmail.com Thanks a lot.

I tried to join this email list about a month or two ago when someone (i forget who) started a thread. I think i’ll ping him again and see what has happened since then.

I’m on “the list”, but didn’t receive that email… maybe I’m not officially on the list :-/

swaptiongamma@gmail.com

mhoyer78@gmail.com

f_rebolledo2001@yahoo.com

shahm5@yahoo.com Thanks.

I_Passed_Level_1@gmail.com, hollar back, thanks.

me too. sf@walhonding-capital.com

alugun@gmail.com Thanks guys

Greatly appreciated. dbltree@hotmail.com

carbontrek@msn.com thanks

plz add sandeep.alchemist@gmail.com thanks

smkuo@aamcc.biz