Anybody looked at the Directory

Crap…i take that back…i see them, i see them…so weird, I was just there like 2 hours ago and they didn’t have them!!!

Smirnoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Crap…i take that back…i see them, i see > them…so weird, I was just there like 2 hours > ago and they didn’t have them!!! Same here, checked a few hours ago and nothing. Now, Higgmond, CFA!!! What a beautiful sight.

see the letters - just added to email signature :slight_smile:

ilvino, CFA. feels weird, doesn’t it?

Yeah. Just added the letters.

Damn!! I got the three letters… yippee!

Bankin’, CFA Woot Woot!

Just saw mine. It really feels real now :slight_smile: crinklebriggs, CFA!!!

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ilvino, CFA. feels weird, doesn’t it? My smile hadn’t quite faded from last Tuesday. It has now been fully recharged for at least another week.

It’s there!!! Sterling76, CFA

how does it feel? can you give specifics please!!!

Wanderingcfa, CFA!!

Voila – wzupdok, CFA … and the crowds go wild!!!

Yes! Merv, CFA. Wondering if and when are they sending us an official letter for our employers.

Sweet, so does mine! I’m using it. Time to change the email.

bhill020: if you change your email, be mindful that CFAI forbids the use of cfa in an email address; look at the bottom of https://www.cfainstitute.org/aboutus/policies/cfaguide.html Don’t want anyone to get hit with a violation so soon after earning our hard earned charter, do we? good luck and well wishes

^^I think anyone mentioning changing their email is referring to putting “, CFA” after their name. At least I hope so…

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^I think anyone mentioning changing their email > is referring to putting “, CFA” after their name. > At least I hope so… Agreed: Higgmond, CFA President Superior Performers Because We’re CFAs, LLC 1-800-BES-TCFA higgmond@SPBWCLLC.com

that’s an ethics violation… cannot imply superior performance with a cfa charter. I am taking the charter back. =)