anyone else get cfa random survey?

shorn201 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > got this survey last year & I didn’t pass. this > doesn’t mean anything, it is *actually* random. I do not think it will be random. Though it might not have anything to do with your result (pass/fail) but the participants must have been selected on some criteria. Like may be very good score overall but low score in ethics or those who bought paid mocks for L1 but did not buy them for L2 and many more factors like that. I got a survey before the exam but did not get a survey after the exam. The reason might be that I did not very enthusiastically filled the first one, so may be those who did a good job on that one are being asked to provide feedback this time. If everyone who passed it gets the survey i.e. more than 10000 candidates getting it, the cost of analyzing the survey results will be very high. They may also have the survey to observe the difference in responses of candidates who have passed and those who have failed. Like those who failed might criticize the test too much and those who did very well may have less reasons to complain.

i got the pre exam one too, but not the post…maybe it ended up in spam, who knows…

I really dont think that they select random people for post exam survey. If they did,y would they wait for a month?? They could have sent it mayb,15 days after the exam.I guess,the grading is over and they have sent the survey to certian people with certain grades, maybe with good scores or low scores

well I’m pretty sure i passed if that’s any consolation

wvhome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > got one this year… did it have > any significance last year?? None. There were people who didn’t get it and passed and those who got it that didn’t. Sorry.

looking for some method in madness and not finding any!

semi-bad post by me. i’m actually in level 3. i searched for the thread, found it, but didn’t realize it was level 2. AND… i think i may have gotten post-exam survey because i never returned the pre-exam survey i got.

Just did the survey a few hours ago. The first question is a little unusual - how am I to remember what specific sections were tougher than others? If this survey was sent out a day or two after the exam, then MAYBE I could answer them but no way now. I didn’t get a survey last year and failed.

maybe you only get it if you failed, but then there’s a sub-criteria like you were in the gray area, or that you failed really bad. the test for that would be - did anyone get one of these after passing? [i did get one after just taking level 2, and am now pretty nervous that this indicates i did not pass]

dpcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > maybe you only get it if you failed, but then > there’s a sub-criteria like you were in the gray > area, or that you failed really bad. > the test for that would be - did anyone get one of > these after passing? > just noticed the other thread, read some stuff that made me feel better, including the fact that ali got it