Anyone else have a migraine and ready to puke like me?

it’s 9am where I am now - gotta wait till 11pm tonight when it’s 9am NY time. For L2 last year I couldn’t get into the site for hours so I gave up and tried next morning. Real bummer. It will be a long day over here - will hit the bar at around 8pm then wait for 11pm login…cheers

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks sterling76 - I agree entirely. We’ve all > know what we’ve been through and know there will > will be celebrations and sadness later > today/tomorrow. But please don’t call me a > wanker. You don’t know me. Be the bigger person. I already am. Be nice and others will be nice to you. There are enough type A a-hole’s in our line of work. And yes, I hope you pass and that you are doing better health-wise.

I have migraine history and cannot sleep last night due to anxiety. Fortunately no signs of headache as of yet.

Health is good thank you. But being nice in this environment and watching others with their snouts in the trough for the past ten years who say the market worked against them is a little tough to take. Still not a wanker. Can’t believe you checked how posts I’ve contributed!!

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Health is good thank you. But being nice in this > environment and watching others with their snouts > in the trough for the past ten years who say the > market worked against them is a little tough to > take. Still not a wanker. Can’t believe you > checked how posts I’ve contributed!! I hear ya on the ten years deal… it’s all good though… let it roll off and enjoy what you’ve made for yourself. Perhaps you’re not a wanker… but come on… didn’t you say elsewhere that your girl is an ocean away?? How can you not!? Anyhow, checking your posts and mentioning it added some effect and humor to my previous post. Thanks for picking up on it!

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sick and tired > of, quite frankly, pathetic posts from desperate > twats who think this is the bee-all-and-end-all. > Particularly from those individuals who can’t even > write English Sir, I would highly recommend that the next time you post about people’s inability to write in proper English to make sure that your post does not have any spelling errors in it. It is “be all”, not “bee all”. Also, don’t be such a d-bag. People come on here to vent because it is an outlet for them. For many it is their only outlet if their husbands/wives/significant others and families don’t understand what the CFA program entails. That does not make them pathetic.

Again - my ‘girl’. I’ll let you off on that one. You don’t know her either. And ‘our’ personal situation - still not a wanker because I don’t have to be. I’m guessing you’ve never lived away from your home country and don’t understand the dynamics of expatriat live - tax free is marvellous. It’s good believe me. Actually I was wrong because it’s two oceans away. I hope you pass because I know you have put a shift in and you’re a live wire, and still online. On a lighter note, what the hell is happening to Obama trying to introduce a health system that keeps everybody in the loop? What’s the problem? This thread, if you reply, at least will take everbody’s mind off the logging in process tomorrow. And i don’t have a migraine.

try this on…I am pretty nervous about the result but I have alot of important work I have to be focused on this week (not like we all don’t) but I don’t want to be distracted (or hungover), pass or fail I plan to check my result Thursday evening after my big deadline has passed. Maybe even Friday mid-day. best of luck to most of you bastards :slight_smile:

Hey Pinto11 - how sad if you can’t talk to husbands/wives/signaficant others, and they don’t understand after three years?

Yes, it is. But I guess everyone isn’t as lucky as you are, huh cdiem? I feel pretty fortunate that I’ve only had to view your rubbish posts for the past couple hours and not the past 2 years that I’ve been in the program. And hopefully after tomorrow, I won’t have to see them anymore.

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Pinto11 - how sad if you can’t talk to > husbands/wives/signaficant others, and they don’t > understand after three years? we have family and loved ones that miss us, diem. they understand and support our commitment to the program, but they miss spending time with their father/mother/son/daughter/husband/wife etc. they don’t want to hear about another fcking practice exam - they want to have birthday parties and movie night. It’s such a shame that not everyone understands just how important the CFA program is in the big picture, isn’t it? exactly. we all have lives to get back to, starting tomorrow.

No different then you guys - have four kids but made sure family time was on the agenda for three years. Who exactly doesn’t understand how important this course of study is ilvino? Feeling mutual pinto11.

Wow, for the first time in 2 years I get to use the “hide posts from this user” feature. Not even daj224 or whatever his name was reached that level with me. Congrats, cdiem. You should feel honored!

i’m not suggesting we underestimate the importance. rather, the opposite. i admire your ability to balance your commitments to the program and your family. you are lucky to have such an understanding support system behind you. others of us aren’t so lucky, so please be sensitive to those who come to the online therapy sofa we call analystforum.com.

game, set, match

I gotta tell you, hell i’m more nervous than a whore in church on suday in the front row.

I gotta tell you, hell i’m more nervous than a small town prostitute in church on suday in the front row.