Anyone know what happened with phillipplatt

1st set thanks for the support - i appreciate it basically - - there was shareholder value that was destroyed at IBM – but I think this is fixable I am meeting with IBM management in the future to discuss and also am going to be covering IBM as an analyst / future shareholder I hope all is well with you 2nd set I can let you know about this further as this unfolds. I resigned on 4/16/10, so I don’t think this is confidential information. I am meeting with IBM management to discuss in May. I hope to do some research for IBM shareholders as they need to know if value is being destroyed. Even though the IBM stock may look like it is doing well, when termites eat up your house, it is not too long before you slam a door and the whole foundation crumbles. I am trying to work with IBM management to resolve. I had some power-plays with lower management, but a few managers who are above them at the partner level supported me, which created a real mess during my last couple of weeks with IBM. Pls. decipher that for me. TIA.

sounds like there’s going to be a management shake-up executives generally have performance measures in their contracts as a basis for review and compensation - perhaps if they’ve actually destroyed wealth they’ll be replaced and the firm will publish why the change is being made.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sounds like there’s going to be a management > shake-up > > executives generally have performance measures in > their contracts as a basis for review and > compensation - perhaps if they’ve actually > destroyed wealth they’ll be replaced and the firm > will publish why the change is being made. Seriously? I’m disappointed with that email. I wanted more crazy.

Maybe like some said earlier, Phil = the times sq. bomber

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seriously? > > I’m disappointed with that email. I wanted more > crazy. He’s back on that other website that some of us frequent. Doesn’t seem like he’s getting better unfortunately.

Live from fbook. I was copied on this message to PTC. -------------------- 4:45 AM Crook, I am suing you for defamation. Please contact my lawyer on your facebook wall for details. I have your information, marital status, and number of dependents from public record. You will be found guilty of these charges with the burden of proof that I have been advised that I have. I am suing you for $1.00. This will be the most expensive dollar of your life, as you will be found guilty of conduct unbecoming in a US Legal Court. I have not ever lost a legal battle before because I always tell the truth. If you have any questions about my statements I have made on AnalystForum.com, please feel free to contact me, as they are all true. If you have questions about my statements made about IBM, feel free to contact IBM through Cathleen Black at nonmanagementdirectors@us.ibm.com. I do not appreciate your comments and have warned you in the past. Blake Designs TSC LLC is a Limited Liability Corporation founded in 2010 in the State of New York and will be pressing charges against your personal wealth for comments that you posted on a site called AnalystForum.com. Blake Designs TSC LLC takes the truth very seriously and you have crossed the path of truth of this business and the founder of this business, Zachary Blake McKinney. May God have mercy on your soul. If your wife or child is affected, I will donate money to support them through my non-profit corporation as you will no longer have the right to practice finance in the US if found guilty of these charges. You have not sent a formal apology on AnalystForum.com or to my team at info@blakedesigns.org. If you send a formal apology, Blake Designs TSC LLC will drop these charges. Best - Zach -------------- I appreciate that you sent me an apology on facebook; however, I have been advised that I need a formal apology with your legal name for these comments below: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?1,1131802,page=1 Without a formal legal apology, I cannot protect you from charges greater than $1.00. I hope this clears things up - - please post an apology on this thread below if possible through Chad. ----------------- Furthermore, the IBM CEO is concerned that you also defamed a former IBM alumni, named Philip Platt. These are the main charges that I am seeking to protect you from. I have advised the CEO of this issue with you. --------------------- This is not a joke. Please contact Cathleen Black if you have any financial or company specific questions: http://www.ibm.com/investor/governance/board-of-directors.wss ------------------------ 5:00 AM If you do not send a formal legal apology by July 15th at 11:59pm EST, my team will not drop these chargfes and will file charges against you on July 16th, and they will be in the US legal system by Friday July 23rd. This formal legal note can be confidential and you can send to my team at info@blakedesigns.org. ----------------------- If you admit to guilt, please sent payment of $1.00 with your full legal name to the financial company of Blake Designs TSC LLC : Guy Michaels can be reached at this office, who is the Payment Representative for Blake Designs TSC LLC. I have requested that Facebook keep this thread open, for the sake of truth. ------------------ 5:15 AM [blake designs] TSC is a corporation that feeds revenues from other businesses to pay for investments and expenses. Investments are vital for a business. Investments turn into profit centers and value creation tools. Investments in the sense mentioned above is anything that you can put time or money into, including financial assets, physical assets, and expenses. Yes, I believe that expenses are investments too. Every expense is an investment - it is a value creation device. Value creation devices need to be chosen and maintained carefully. Money in itself is worth nothing. The worth is in the love, in the value. Stop looking at money. Start looking at value. This business will also be reported for tax purposes in the 2010 PoP for 2011 taxes. --------------------- Furthermore, my lawyers are in the $500 - $800 per hour range for these cases. You will be responsible for any charges that they bill on top of the $1.00 defamation claim and conduct unbecoming claim that will be filed. ---------------- I am required by law to give you paperwork of the entity that is suing you: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9310/diegoreceipt.jpg ----------------- 5:30 I apologize for the formalities; however, I need a formal apology to somewhat protect you from IBM going after you for corporate defamation, which is more serious. -------------- I am no longer an employee of IBM, but they pay my bills. I am conflicted to disclose the details, but IBM can disclose the details to you if they feel you deserve the right to the information as it is material non-public information at this point. ---------------- (not this facebook note - - but rather the information I have not disclosed to you that Cathleen Black holds - - it is up to her to disclose as she represents IBM Shareholders and only she can make this judgment) Again, her email is nonmanagementdirectors@us.ibm.com. She seems like a nice person and would not have a problem with you contacting her if needed. ------------------ I apologize for my grammar mistakes. I have been extremely busy in the past 8-10 months and am trying to close all of these legal matters soon. ------------- Nuupple - Cocaine. Works 60% of them time 100% of the time. ------------ Zach- 6:15 AM I don’t take cocaine or any other drugs. I drink 6 - 8 cups of water per day. Nuppal- this is serious. I warn you that you may be facing charges by saying any untruthful comments anywhere as well. You seem like a good guy though - so no worries - - you should be fine, but I have to warn you - - Best , Zach ---------------- And that is the end of it. No idea why I was included on the mass message, but this dude needs some help!

WTF is the above post talking about ?I gave up reading after a few lines…

QUANTJOCK! There you are, been missing you.

sup assman. This place has been dull without you. I am a quasi lurker now. I post here and there every few days. WTF was with that message above, I still don’t get why I was copied on the fbook message.

Man, I really think phillip.platt is a good guy and hopefully he takes the advice given by another member of the other site and takes sometime off to get better.

I just hope that brianr never loses his mind someday and think of all the times I outwitted him on AF.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just hope that brianr never loses his mind > someday and think of all the times I outwitted him > on AF. Hmm… I already have found a way to unlock the “value” of your mother so maybe I’m on my way towards a big manic blowoff… then again the aforementioned value discovery included a blowoff of epic proportions.

why do you always mention my mother? as previously stated, she is deceased.

^Nothing wrong with a little corpse fetish, you’re such a prude.

> Zach- 6:15 AM > I don’t take cocaine or any other drugs. I drink 6 > - 8 cups of water per day. Pure gold.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^Nothing wrong with a little corpse fetish, you’re > such a prude. Plus, no nagging.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^Nothing wrong with a little corpse fetish, > you’re > > such a prude. > > Plus, no nagging. New bumpersticker idea: ‘Corpses don’t cuddle’ That message reminds me of that movie where Leonardo Dicaprio urinates in glass jars and keeps it.

^lol, that’s a catchy hook

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Zach- 6:15 AM > > I don’t take cocaine or any other drugs. I drink > 6 > > - 8 cups of water per day. > > Pure gold. lol

Phil Platt is 27 years old and works at Pierce and Pierce, Every morning he wakes up to do his crunches. He can do 1000. Then he puts on his facial cream. He gets big bags under his eyes. …FFWW… Well I work at Pierce and Pierce, have you heard of it. No Paul, you have a really nice place, how much did you pay for it? Well that is none of your business… You’re name is Christy and you’re name is Sabrina… I’m going to return some video tapes… fill in the rest…