Anyone not feeling good about this??

Semper Augustus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > barthezz Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > also remember > > that we have 3 instead of 4 answers. > > That’s why I’ve been scoring low 60s. Have been > wasting time searching for that 4th choice… at least you found out before saturday. glad I could give you a valuable insight… :slight_smile: lol

I am scoring between 60 and 75 - I feel like I have a chance. With a little bit of luck, some good topics and some exam day candor I will pass.

~50% on Mock/Sample/Schweser Exams No excuse, I got started studying too late. I’m prepared to sit for L2 in 2010.

I am losing it too. While I am revising I am finding out that I do not remember lot of stuff. And now my brain is giving up, no longer able to assimilate so much information. I guess it will be best if I give up now. At least my mind will not be tired on the exam day. No point going through it again and again and everytime finding out that I do not remember various points. If I could have foreseen that I would have been sooo f***ed up by the end of it, I will not have gone for it. To be wise I should not have started this race. Understanding the concepts is not difficult but retaining them for the exam is having first-hand experience of a nightmare.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > "This exam is much more about being cool, calm and > collected than knowing all the material. Don’t be > a overcommitted underacheiver!! " > > My friend, you and I must be brothas from anotha > motha. > > Been saying this for a while - would rather show > up confident with no clue than scared and knowing > all the info. Right on, Skill. Everybody who is freaking out needs to take a deep breath, realize there is more to life than this test, and do your best.

Might as well walk in there like you own the motherfugger; hell, maybe they’ll be short of tests and the proctor will see your strut and be like “nah, don’t waste the test on that dude, he’s a guaranteed pass - give it to that kid talking to himself with the wet spot in his crotch area”. Crazier things have happened.

i feel so money you dont even know it

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Might as well walk in there like you own the > motherfugger; hell, maybe they’ll be short of > tests and the proctor will see your strut and be > like “nah, don’t waste the test on that dude, he’s > a guaranteed pass - give it to that kid talking to > himself with the wet spot in his crotch area”. > > Crazier things have happened. i wish lol

Never say never - that’s why I’m walking in there with my dick swinging back and forth.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ~50% on Mock/Sample/Schweser Exams > > No excuse, I got started studying too late. I’m > prepared to sit for L2 in 2010. I’m rooting for the lunch cruncher for a 2009 pass.

I dont know what to feel anymore. On the free sample, I scored 59% was so diseartened and still feel I dont remember more than 20% of what I studied…If at that. And so i take the mocks, Morning - 40/60 Afternoon - 46/60 (with all ethics questions correct!) So total is 70.8% correct, which is allegedly good enough to pass…but god…so much is guess work - or should i say, educated guesses. So i am a bit more comfortable than before, but its still a toss up based on what you get tested on. This exam…amazing…this is why they make us study these volumes? To ask if option increases in value when vol increases and then throw in random corp governence? Never touching those CFAI books again.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Never say never - that’s why I’m walking in there > with my dick swinging back and forth. I want to talk to you about appearance. Most of you dress like shit. I don’t know what your financial situation is like right now but you need to buy at least one decent suit. There is a minimum level of aesthetic professionalism that we have here. In a couple of months you’ll be able to outfit your whole closet, but for now just get something to hold you over. There’s an important phrase that we use here and I think it’s time you all learned it. “Act as if”. Do you understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking president of this firm. Act as if you have a nine inch cock. Act as if. To do this properly you need to at least look the part. So go get dressed.

“I want to talk to you about appearance. Most of you dress like @#%&. I don't know what your financial situation is like right now but you need to buy at least one decent suit. There is a minimum level of aesthetic professionalism that we have here. In a couple of months you'll be able to outfit your whole closet, but for now just get something to hold you over. There's an important phrase that we use here and I think it's time you all learned it. "Act as if". Do you understand what that means? Act as if you are the @#%& president of this firm. Act as if you have a nine inch @#$%&. Act as if. To do this properly you need to at least look the part. So go get dressed.” ^ ^ ^ Skillionaire’s motto (it works pretty well for him)

(boiler room)

It’s actually kind of funny that this quote was brought up, because I was thinking of dressing up in a tux for Saturday - no shit, Abe Lincoln hat and all. Thought it’d be kind of funny, and make me somewhat of the Marcel Luske of the CFA world. Still contemplating it, actually.

skillionaire where are you taking this thing?

Philadelphia.

skillionaire, damn, i wish i could be there and admire your appearance. :slight_smile:

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s actually kind of funny that this quote was > brought up, because I was thinking of dressing up > in a tux for Saturday - no shit, Abe Lincoln hat > and all. > > Thought it’d be kind of funny, and make me > somewhat of the Marcel Luske of the CFA world. > > Still contemplating it, actually. would be funny if two people dressed up in orange and light blue tuxes with hats and everything like on dumb and dumber and had a cane fight outside the exam room . . . hahahahaa I will seriously do it for L3 if someone else in NYC is willing and gaudy enough: http://www.dumbanddumbercostumes.com/

^ aaaand take a limo to the exam center . . . perfect . . . fully stocked with alcohol for after the exam