Are Female Tatoos the mark of the beast?

I think some well done tattoos look cool but I’d never get one. I just don’t see any upside in it. And once you get older and start losing muscle tone and skin elasticity, that cool picture on your arm will start to look like someone threw blueberry soup at you.

I wasn’t actually offended BTW.

You people misinterpreted it. It is not whether the tattoos look good or not. The question is if woman that do tattoos unknowingly sign a pact with satan and reject Our lord and savior Jesus

I don’t think so. That’s pretty arbitrary. God doesn’t like people who make shit up

I mean, it’s not like someone made up all this religious stuff at some point.

+1

Story time.

I used to work somewhere that shootings/homicides were rather common. A local rapper who had recently been signed by a nationally-known rap label was having a concert at a local club. Lots of people showed up. A fight broke out inside the club and one guy started shooting indiscriminately. Rapper was not involved but got killed.

A local resident called and said she had information about the shooting. I go to her house and she isn’t wearing a bra under her spaghetti strap shirt. Tig ol’ bitties, nipping hard, and nipple rings showing through plain as day. She says she thinks the rapper was the victim of an assassination plot because the metal detectors outside the club were either turned off or weren’t working. How did she know the metal detectors weren’t working? Her nipple rings didn’t set them off.

Then she asked if I needed to see the rings. I still valued my career and reputation at that point, so I noped tf out.

I’m confused…are you in finance or are you a police detective?

Also was she hot? Very imp!

I took home this hot chick once at like 3 am. We went clubbing and we grinded and made out a lot. She lived in a nice part of bh/weho. Top floor of a very expensive building. She was a secretary and a recent grad so it didn’t make sense. She told me she had a roommate who paid for most of it and was out of town. Anyways she invited me up to smash and said she was going to change. Meanwhile I saw her bf sending raunchy bdsm texts. Then she came back naked and told me to come inside. Usually I give zero fucks but this time I had to give a fuck. She was hot!

Detective, lol… They were all busy working actual crimes. At the time I was just a lowly patrol officer.

Passed L1, almost done with second-rate MBA, still can’t get into finance. *shrug*

6/10

^ You were a cop??? :open_mouth:

Crazy, right? It’s almost like the world is filled with people who have diverse backgrounds and experiences.

^ It’s all good. Just caught me by surprise is all…

There’s a few ex-military here on the AF - and a former rocket scientist too! :+1:

I’m just taking the piss. I haven’t slept much lately and that makes me … more unpleasant than usual to be around.

just saw this. yummmm