Are the results out tomorrow?

Shut up, Sid. Results out in 52…I wish you luck.

Mandelbrots post: Funny (but not THAT funny…just smile worthy, but not laugh out loud funny. “Are You Being Served?”: NOT FUNNY “Faulty Towers”: Funny “Benny Hill”: NOT FUNNY “The Office” (original version): Perhaps the most brilliant, funniest show to ever be on television “The Office” (US Version): Kind of funny at times, not a terrible way to spend 30 minutes. Your lesson in funny will pause here. Others please add to the list.

Benny Hill, not funny? Are you serious? What could be funnier than a fat man in glasses running up and down dressed as a lollipop man/bus conductor, to the tune of Yakkety Sax, being chased by a load of girls in bikinis? Classic British humour. I agree with you re. The Office. Genius (UK version).

You have hit on the very thing that seperates us as a culture. I find lots of british humor hysterical, I really do. But I just can’t do the fat man running around in 2x speed making obvious sex jokes with a bunch of 70’s bikini babes. I just can’t do it.

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Shut up, Sid. Results out in 52…I wish you > luck. Since I passed, I will shut up:) Hope you passed as well Mandelbrot.