Are you a multi level 3 failure? discouraged? or confused why you failed?

If anyone wants my study spreadsheet let me know. You can see exactly what I did everyday to get to 720hr’s and what I used. I had a pretty goodmatrix. 300hours.com analyzed my results to estimated the same as Takeifinale :wink:

Hey googs, tried to PM you but my message box is full and apparently exceeded the limit. I believe it may be useful for me. VWJETTY@gmail.com

thanks a bunch!

720 hrs lol

do you have jobs

I started December… but my job also revolves around level 3 so I had a really strong understanding of this already. I read the Schweser notes once and dove into mocks and only looked back to get specifics on certain areas. I would probably follow goog in do more hours and start like October. His score was also much higher than mine which gives you more wiggle room, go the safer route.

Call me

Band 6 last year, inched up to band 10 this year. Hoping to fall to the brighter side of the fence next year!

My co-worker was also suggesting a complete review of the strategy and approach to exam. I remember reading post by an ex- military person in this forum that he applied his military strategies with this exam, planned everything well before starting the study; kept on to the plan and passed all three levels in single attempts.

50 hours a week and 3 kids. Was up til 11PM 6 nights a week studying. It’s called dedication, or insanity for the jealous lol :wink:

Honestly you would be overdoing it.

I respect that, having a full time job is hard enough. I usually have not brain power left after work to spend hours studying so I try and get my studying done in the morning and do some physical exercise in the evening if possible. I have to say that is commendable and very impressive to have 3 kids and dedicate 720hrs to studying. BRAVO! inspirational indeed

I am a fifth times retaker with past record: band 10 10 9 5 9. Although I am not good at English and not smart enough, I passed level 3 exam finally this year. Success belongs to the persevering. Please don’t give up.

Wife was supportive or pseudo supportive? like I hope you pass so you spend time with me and I don’t leave yo a$$ next year?

AMEN! Someone get this young man a beer!

I’ve been known to help the odd Level III candidate who’s failed the exam once or more.

Anybody started studying already ?? If you are in the lot please share what will be your strategy like going forward? I am going to be delivering baby in Nov end and God knows how will i pull through next year but i want to be positive and be finished with curriculum before Nov and tackle mocks from march up to exams…I am third time retaker,really pissed off with the results and still thinking where i am going wrong every single year…I guess need to do even more practice!

Caused strain in the marriage for sure but she was supportive. I HAD to pass all on first attempt which is why I doubled down on studying. It just wasn’t possible for me to block another year off. No time and not fair to her. I’d rather study 700 hours once than 350 hours twice, just saying.

Hats off to you for making it work. I don’t get why people automatically assume that those who put in such dedicated effort don’t have a job or don’t have a family life… we all do, the difference is that some of us are dedicated and disciplined. I read the study material everyday on the commute to and from work, and I had to say no to some weekend get-togethers because it’s close to exam time. The time is there, it’s how we choose to allocate it. Hats off to all other candidates who work full time and have families and kids. It’s not easy but we make it work.

Awesome man! ya strainful on mine too and I don’t have kids. studying for me was the dark ages lol. especially as a retaker it’s worse then ever. Mine was supportive as well but this exam sure takes a toll on relationships. She actually cried when I told her I passed.

Heh, my wife did too. It’s a lot for them to deal with, especially for those of us with kids. But I don’t think I could have done it if my wife wasn’t supportive and understanding, and my kids weren’t understanding to the extent that they’re capable. I personally would study in the early mornings, so that it wouldn’t get in the way of family things on the weekends. For both Levels II and III I would get up at 3:30am, 5 to 6 days a week, and put in 3-4 hours depending on the day. I didn’t block off full weekend days until the final month, which was hard on the family. Granted, I was a zombie by about 8pm every night, and I was usually asleep by 9pm, but it worked.

We all find a way, and you might be surprised what you’re capable of if you’re dedicated and want something bad enough.

You guys are all so awesome.

And inspiring.

I’m actually looking forward to being study buddies this year. And, get my books. And getting started! No kidding.

Let’s ROCK!

Whatever god you believe in, if you work hard you will be rewarded.