are you sure pass the CFA LEVEL3?

pretty sure i will fail…

<5% pass

75% sure I passed. May be the folly of forecasting.

gjertsen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 75% sure I passed. May be the folly of > forecasting. Overconfidence bias… or status quo trap? Representativeness?

Everyone I know is far more sure that I passed than I am. This is not a good situation to be in as I can only disappoint.

I spoke with a Schweser instructor. He mentioned that our assumptions are more often than not wrong. For example, you think you did well in the morning… Guess what, you only did well in the afternoon. So there may be merit in feeling you failed, but in a borderline sense:)

big ML Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Everyone I know is far more sure that I passed > than I am. This is not a good situation to be in > as I can only disappoint. This is so true. Everyone says “I’m sure you did fine!” and acts as if passing is just a given since I studied so much.

ATH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > big ML Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Everyone I know is far more sure that I passed > > than I am. This is not a good situation to be > in > > as I can only disappoint. > > > This is so true. Everyone says “I’m sure you did > fine!” and acts as if passing is just a given > since I studied so much. my friends say things like that too. When I told them I passed, they were like “I told you that you would. I just don’t get it why you were so worried” They have no clue what is behind a level II pass…

does anyone know what percentage of ppl that passed L2 passed it on first try?

this : “I spoke with a Schweser instructor. He mentioned that our assumptions are more often than not wrong. For example, you think you did well in the morning… Guess what, you only did well in the afternoon. So there may be merit in feeling you failed, but in a borderline sense:)” is so true. Last year, I felt that I had passed and when I got the results, found that I did do well in the afternoon but not the morning. total shock.

passme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ATH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > big ML Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Everyone I know is far more sure that I > passed > > > than I am. This is not a good situation to > be > > in > > > as I can only disappoint. > > > > > > This is so true. Everyone says “I’m sure you > did > > fine!” and acts as if passing is just a given > > since I studied so much. > my friends say things like that too. When I told > them I passed, they were like “I told you that you > would. I just don’t get it why you were so > worried” > > They have no clue what is behind a level II > pass… I like these posts…

wahlin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I spoke with a Schweser instructor. He mentioned > that our assumptions are more often than not > wrong. For example, you think you did well in the > morning… Guess what, you only did well in the > afternoon. So there may be merit in feeling you > failed, but in a borderline sense:) I haven’t been shocked on either of the first two levels, but I am hoping for a pleasant surprise on this one as I felt borderline coming out of it. I know for a fact I struggled in the afternoon and physically was not feeling great as my lunch was not sitting well. I find out shortly whether I was able to pull my sh!t together or not. Also, I have found that because of the way we are taught to take tests (easy points first) we forget the layups we knocked down and only remember the tougher questions we had to put more time into. With any luck I will find that I was just honing in on thepain from the hard questions when I remember the exam.

59.3218% What a bogus thread! Also please brush up on English grammar

big ML Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >I find out shortly whether I > was able to pull my sh!t together or not. Are you speaking literally or figuratively? Sorry man, had to do it.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > big ML Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > >I find out shortly whether I > > was able to pull my sh!t together or not. > > Are you speaking literally or figuratively? > > Sorry man, had to do it. BOTH!!!