As I predicted... Next crisis = Credit Card Debt

If it’s Carla Bruni-Sarkozy’s then everyone would be happy.

Anyway, that wasn’t a bailout. More like venture capital.

you guys are making me thirsty.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/jp-morgan-chase-profit-tumbles/story.aspx?guid={957EF2B5-3EAC-48BA-8459-2DED1ABF59BF}&dist=TNMostRead

credit card debt is certainly a problem, but not nearly as far reaching as the mortgage mess. Also, strangley, people are more reluctant to default on CC than morts - must be because they are “underwater” on the mort. anyone ever wonder where the word mort-gage comes from? seems pretty fitting in todays environment.

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I actually don’t think France will default - I > > just like to pick on France because > > a) I love Paris > > b) In times of bailouts, I am constantly > reminded of how many times we bailed out France and all > we got was this stupid statue. > > > me…because I am Italian and of course our wine > is better than their wine…no dubt about the food LOL Good to see u back here strangedays ! how things are going since the June exam ?? are u still in london ? if I remember well u were in corp finance ?? regarding the wine, I think that both u and me know that it all comes down to what u r eating and ur personal taste. I find your wines too sweet which denaturates the taste of food :wink:

Truly, Italy and France both have some very great wines.