Ask Me Anything with Marc LeFebvre of LevelUp BootCamps - October 23rd at 3:00 PM EDT

Great thank you , the JS videos that you mention , does it cover the video tutorials / lectures that you mentioned in one of your earlier posts ?

The JS Videos are tutorials and include the lectures by reading where I use the CFA curriculum and go over each page of the readings and work problems. They do not include a recording of the BootCamp as I have no one to record them.

If a candidate fails while using LevelUp, will you provide a discount the following year for the retake when using LevelUp again?

I typically ask the candidate when they don’t pass why they didn’t pass. 100% of the time they say they didn’t do what i told them to do and they didn’t prepare as they needed to not because of what i failed to do in the class or in showing them what they needed to do to pass the exam. So typically no, the responsibility of not passing falls on the candidate. If my product was broken then maybe a discount would be reasonable.

Have you considered a 5 day bootcamp? 4 days seems it will be too crammed.

I do I do…the Ultimate BootCamp is 7 days!! With that comes the videos, an early Bootcamp and the hotel and then 8 days with me nailing every topic for the exam. Yehaw!!!

Is IPS still relevant for 2020 exam?

That is a great question. Reading 28 does not explicitly cover the IPS like it used to in the Inger Family case in the old reading. They cover a new method and I’m still digging into that method to see its difference or similarity.