Atush Ban ?

Yes, yes I’m indebted with gratitude for letting me come back for the rest of eternity. I thank Sir STL and Seer Bchad for this serendipitous gesture of humanitarian aid.

On a serious note,

My point was that I know at least two non "foreigners " who have been welcomed back. It’s not an Gabe/RR/Atush/ Turd issue.

But thanks anyway for being awesome.

There are two types of bans, and I’ve always let everyone know what type of ban the user has received (if it’s been by my doing). There’s an account ban and an IP ban. The former is like getting b i tch slapped. You lose your account and whatever reputation you’ve accumulated during your time here. You can come back but you’re on a very short leash. The latter means we’re doing everything we can to keep you from participating on these forums and it’s shoot on sight if/when they pop back up. Make sense?

If you have a problem with these two “non foreigners” that have come back, let me know and we’ll go from there. Otherwise, I’m not sure what your point is other than to stir the pot, which you seem to enjoy. I’d encourage you to leave atush alone and instead if you feel he’s back as a new user just give me a heads up. Do not create a duplicate account to harass him. That’s just friendly advice, not a threat.

I wasn’t going to look into it before, but now I’m curious. I think I’ll take a closer look at that downsouth idiot. See if his IP matches any current users. He sure did hate atush. If I find a match, an IP ban would be in order for that person across any and all accounts.

Hope this helps clear things up.

Nah , downsouth is not me.

#freeCVM

i like reading scb’s stuff. keep on keeping on. what were his alts

gabelogan aka mr. is it okay to do chin ups in the local kids park monkey bars

Are you sure?

This is uncalled for.

If you feel a user is harassing you, please PM me with the details. I’ll get right on it.

#freeblackswan

“CPA is the way to go” ~ atush

RIP

" What is dead may never die"

atush!!!

From my painstakingly frequent communication with atush, I don’t believe he’s smart enough to quote GoT/ASOIF.

Atush !!!

atush azhai!

Free atush!

He may be misquoting the quote “how do you kill that which has no life?” from the somewhat less high falutin South Park

Dumb question - did Swan get banned? If so, when?

Looks like BS left after the Fake Turd incident. Then the supposed “real Turd” came back as Charlie Work and went off the rails. Tons of regulars have quit posting. WC in a death spiral?