Band 7

cpk and show- Have seen you guys on here since I took LI June '07. Very surprised to see you guys fail as you have always displayed tremendous knowledge on the board. I also got the dreaded ‘I sincerely…’ email. Band 8. Beyond pissed off and frustrated. I felt on the fence and had 5 AM sections <50, which took me by surprise. I didn’t think I did THAT bad in the AM; I recognized all the material and answered every question/part they had. I thought the PM was harder, but held my own there; however, I didn’t get much lift from the PM and seeing some of the PASS stats, looks like many folks didn’t do well on the essays but did better in the PM. None the less, signed back up. Round 2… I actually started studying today; I know, way too early, but I don’t want to do this again. Having one under the belt for experience helps and hopefully not too much of the curriculum changes. Like cpk said, I know where I need to tighten things up as well. Can’t wait to see the answer key for the 2011 essay in the Spring. Good luck to everyone and look forward to seeing you all on here over the next 10 months!