Bank of America or Google?

A naked put on AIG is free money

I am surprises that no one suggested this (It’s a CFA forum after all). If I were you I would not touch stocks (good or bad) you obviously lack the know-how to analyze them and you will ultimately end up selling at the low and buying them again at the highs. A faster way for you to loose your money would be to bet on the Lions to win next Sunday. My advice to you, pick some ETFs instead.

Lions by 2 over skins

rhyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lions by 2 over skins Redskins have zero ability to score touchdowns, this could definitely be a Lions win.

mo, sarcastic comments have already been made about the prospects of bac

edgeraz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nickyb Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > any other stocks you guys would recommend? > > > KarenC’s Initial Public Offering is going on this > weekend, good stock to keep an eye on. Actually I think KarenC’s initial public offering happened a long time ago. Just stating the facts.

There are quite a lot of shares

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rhyme Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Lions by 2 over skins > > > Redskins have zero ability to score touchdowns, > this could definitely be a Lions win. worst game of the century

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo, sarcastic comments have already been made > about the prospects of bac I didn’t mean to make a comment about BAc or GOOG. I was just giving him a general advice. What do I know to tell him to buy this or sell that ? I can’t wait for the game though … what a treat …