Bankin's Followed Threads

Bankin, the sad thing is that none of the really active Af member will retake. I feel an idiot with band 10. BTW, one of my favorite suject let me down be time, ethics, this is the first time I got below 70 range. Just with 50-70 could change the conversation for me. haahhaahahaha, I am pissed. Again, congratulation to all of you who made, well deserve. Nobody can fake it in L3, therefore, your success shall not be taken for granted.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin, > > the sad thing is that none of the really active Af > member will retake. I feel an idiot with band 10. > BTW, one of my favorite suject let me down be > time, ethics, this is the first time I got below > 70 range. Just with 50-70 could change the > conversation for me. > > haahhaahahaha, I am pissed. > > Again, congratulation to all of you who made, well > deserve. Nobody can fake it in L3, therefore, your > success shall not be taken for granted. You aren’t alone, there are several members that I consider regular that have to go again. N.VanCandidate, Sponge_Bob_CFA, and Mumukada (Hopefully) come to mind right off the bat.

Tib, I’m really sorry to hear you didn’t get through. I’m confident you will kill it next year. thanks for making me laugh out loud several times this year when i was stressing over the test. good luck, bro.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tib, > > I’m really sorry to hear you didn’t get through. > I’m confident you will kill it next year. thanks > for making me laugh out loud several times this > year when i was stressing over the test. good > luck, bro. many congrats to you my friend!

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tibwa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bankin, > > > > the sad thing is that none of the really active > Af > > member will retake. I feel an idiot with band > 10. > > BTW, one of my favorite suject let me down be > > time, ethics, this is the first time I got > below > > 70 range. Just with 50-70 could change the > > conversation for me. > > > > haahhaahahaha, I am pissed. > > > > Again, congratulation to all of you who made, > well > > deserve. Nobody can fake it in L3, therefore, > your > > success shall not be taken for granted. > > > You aren’t alone, there are several members that I > consider regular that have to go again. > N.VanCandidate, Sponge_Bob_CFA, and Mumukada > (Hopefully) come to mind right off the bat. Yeah! these folks were very good contributor as well. I guess we will be the dadies of this freaking new candidates:-)

nice~ I don’t know what it is yet, but sounds a golden thread

thanks, bookmarked

Appreciate so much for your work!!!

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin, > > the sad thing is that none of the really active Af > member will retake. I feel an idiot with band 10. > BTW, one of my favorite suject let me down be > time, ethics, this is the first time I got below > 70 range. Just with 50-70 could change the > conversation for me. > > haahhaahahaha, I am pissed. > > Again, congratulation to all of you who made, well > deserve. Nobody can fake it in L3, therefore, your > success shall not be taken for granted. Tibwa I know you will make it next year, we passed with just a bit more luck than you

thanks a lot

bump

Nice idea. thanks chedges

bumping this in case people want to see it

this is awesome! Thank you Bankin’!

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is awesome! Thank you Bankin’! how you doin?

Hey boston!!! lol screwed! I passed level 2 using the stalla lecture summary booklets (they were perfect summaries) but this year that strategy failed and I’m low on time :frowning: I tried doing CFA and MBA and work at the same time…that was my second mistake, so I took the summer off from MBA to concentrate for the final month *fingers crossed* How about you? Are you ready to kill this one?

Don’t know bud. Level 3 is the toughest I ever encountered I guess. Don’t know whether I am ready or not but going into exam for level II (second time), I was kinda confident about material (of course not about the passing the exam) but I am finding it hard to retain L3 stuff. Hopefully will pass in first go and will never look back. Where are you doing your MBA (that’s part-time, right?)? In west coast? How’s kid doing?

I know exactly what you mean. I just started doing questions but the essays make me cringe! I get so happy when I see a multiple choice question because I know I have at least a chance at the right answer lol At least there is less material and a higher pass rate than the other ones so it makes going over the material faster. Just keep at it, we have to pass it together and maybe have a virtual beer after! Yea the MBA is part time, I’m doing it in Toronto at Schulich school of business and the kid is about to turn 1 next week and we just found out shes going to have a brother or sister in 6 months. Now I really need the CFA to pay the bills haha. Hopefully its less hectic on your end

higher pass rate entails smarter people taking the exam. Good luck and congrats. Just job and study. MBA was done before I started this program so no worries at that end

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higher pass rate entails smarter people taking the > exam. > Your right…and we are one of them lol so we will pass it! We should definitely start that pledge thread again this year before the exam.