banni is doing the MSWs on here this weekend

I’m actually thinking about doing a practice exam this weekend. I finished reading CFA and did all EOCs along the way. I read book 1 and 2 of schweser in the past week, but not sure that is really helping me review. No study for me on Friday evenings though.

great to see all the L2 troopers. i’m in, since i haven’t finished my first pass yet. didn’t know that about aliman, more power to him. keep it comin banni.

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m actually thinking about doing a practice exam > this weekend. I finished reading CFA and did all > EOCs along the way. I read book 1 and 2 of > schweser in the past week, but not sure that is > really helping me review. > > No study for me on Friday evenings though. Wow very nice Chi Paul, is this ur 1st time w/level3?

Yeah, first time. I almost lost my sanity doing the December LI to LII in 4 months last year, so got an early start for this one.

Awesome. I’m definitely in for this weekend. Just finished my first pass (schweser only) last night. I haven’t cracked open a single cfai book yet, so I need to hit the EOCs hard this weekend. It’s daunting, but at least I know what I’m up against now. Cue imperial death march music.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i talked to aliman yesterday- new job, he’s taking > a year off. Didn’t knew he was not taking L3 this year. We just FBook chatted last week (but not anything about L3… haha…). I started a new job too and hence the ‘MIA’. Good luck to all!

I am in. Taken Friday off. So Friday and Sat 5-6 hours plus a schweser test. Sunday I will be entertaining my aunt who is visiting us from Australia… take them to see NASA … for the umpteenth time for me.

OH NO you marathon people. I would be off all day Sat as our charity has organized a 5K marathon event and so would be busy with the event-mgmt activities. And Sunday will have to be in office from 9 to 12 - as we are moving from NY to NJ and need to do a soft check-out of our workstations being moved so that we don’t have any unpleasant surprises on monday working-day. This weekend = sunk ! (nothing new & surprising here). I might join the crammers club next weekend onwards. - Go Banni Go!

I’ve been lurking around but I lost my password a while back and was too lazy to reset. Looks like we’re all on the same clock - my first test is on May 8th as well! :slight_smile: Just wrapped up my first reading of the material + the entire q-bank last night, so now I’m starting to review and answer all of the EOCs. I can’t promise a lot this weekend since I have two tennis matches and family visiting, but I’m still going try to get in at least two hours Friday night plus ~two hours each Saturday and Sunday. After that count me in!!!

Thanks for remembering me phil~! Studying has gone down the drain for L3 - It would be a miracle if I see a PASS on the scorecard.

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for remembering me phil~! Studying has gone > down the drain for L3 - It would be a miracle if I > see a PASS on the scorecard. You are a clown:)

hi guys, long time no see.

how you doing, mp?

i’m good man, how you been? i’ve been busy with work and the readings, haven’t had much time to post. will try to be more active in the next 1.5 months.

Love the idea of the marathon weekend. I detailed out an hour by hour battle plan. It’s egregious, but attainable. Thank God for Red Bull, because I’m hitting the CFA agenda for 22 hours this weekend.

Good luck. I wish I were on this board. I’ll be doing L2 for the 2nd time.

Card Shark: Care to share the hour-by-hour battle plan?

CardShark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Love the idea of the marathon weekend. > > I detailed out an hour by hour battle plan. It’s > egregious, but attainable. > > Thank God for Red Bull, because I’m hitting the > CFA agenda for 22 hours this weekend. me too. 22 hours is the goal.

mp, i’m taking it in chicago, just like old times. you?

Thanks phil for starting this MSW…:slight_smile: we were really missing that drive we had last year doing L2. Hopefully this gets us set in the top gear !! I’m in… 8 hrs + 8 hrs both days is a target. Planning to take first practice test on May 1st.