Beats vs. Bose vs. Airpods

They are not calibrated to my ears at all. The left one is constantly falling out of my ear. We have a different standard size of ears than the specimen Apple uses to calibrates these Airpods.

They’re still miles away from a perfect product.

Ive had beats etc…the best wireless bluetooth earbuds hands down are the motorola moto hint (mono) or motorola verve one (stereo). Can be had for $60 on amazon as opposed to 200 bucks for airpods. Always connect flawlessly to the phone, great sound, great call quality. Nobody ever has trouble hearing me on phone calls. In ear only, nothing over the ear etc. Never fall out, nice snug but comfortable fit for hours of wear. The carrying case will fully charge them about 5 times and they will last 3 hours (talk time) on a full charge.

Just trust me

Yep, the hint used to be more expensive though, around $150. Do they have voice recognition with non-Motorola devices?

I really need something like these as I can’t slip with oversized earphones and it gets boring on the slip rope if I have no music and am solo.

I still need to do more research though. I’m very particular, but these look good, and they have my favorite color: lime green.

You didn’t say anything about the gym though. Do you wear them there - do they ever fall out?

Yes, i do wear to the gym, once you get them in tight they will not fall out.

Yes they have voice recognition with all of the samsung phones i have ever had, have not tried with an iphone

Fit with the moto hint was a 10/10, verve ones so far are like an 8/10, but i know from experience with the moto hint that the rubber has a break in period and will begin to mold to my ear

Btw, i got got the white ones, they are pretty cool looking

Sennheiser HD600 has been a standard in studios for decades. No reason to mess around with some hacksaw consumer stuff when they are so reasonably priced. And always use a cable, no over the air. And 44.1/16, no MP3. And use a good D/A (the new iPads are good, the iPhone is okay).

For on the go, Etymotic ER4.

Etymotic looks interesting,been looking at shure and B&O, haven’t heard of them.