Before the passers are gone...

find as many CFAI mocks, samples, and past AM’s as u can…

where do you get these old CFAI exams? i thought CFAI treats the old exams like national secrets

The pass years AM section of the L3 are on the CFAI website. Not a secret. integraldx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > where do you get these old CFAI exams? i thought > CFAI treats the old exams like national secrets

what about the older ones? Please can 2011 L3 passers share some of the older pass year papers? Thanks !

The actual questions and answers for 2008, 2009 and 2010 AM sections of the L3 are available on the CFAI website. It be downloaded now: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogram/courseofstudy/samples/Pages/index.aspx Once the 2011 AM section becomes available (probably end of this year), the 2008 will be remove. So download the 2008 AM section before it is gone. Also remember that the AM section papers on the website are not compete. The lined blank pages are not part of the PDFs. By looking at the page numbers, you can figure this out. In the actual exam, answers will have to be written either on the lined blank pages or on the template (which is available in the PDFs).

bell99, does that mean that all the missing pages are just lined pages for us to fill the answers in the real exam? I’ve been reading that people tend to write their answers ‘wrongly’ on these lined pages rather than the template pages… SO where should we be writing our answers correctly? THanks again!

If the answers are to be written on the template, the questions will specifically state so. If the questions do not mention where to answer on, it has to be answered on the lined pages. I think most ‘mistakes’ people made is to answer on the question sheets itself. Chicago_Bull Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bell99, > > does that mean that all the missing pages are just > lined pages for us to fill the answers in the real > exam? > > I’ve been reading that people tend to write their > answers ‘wrongly’ on these lined pages rather than > the template pages… > > SO where should we be writing our answers > correctly? > > THanks again!

Qbank is a total waste of time for L3. ?The questions are far more easy than at the real test and had almost nothing to do with the real exam. It is not useful even fo revision at this level. I tried it for 3-4 days (because I used it a lot for L1 and L2), found no use in it and used my time for Schweser practice exams. A good choice - in my case it made the difference from Fail to Pass.

Passed, and didn’t even bother getting Q-Bank. I used the CFA texts, the Schweser notes (only the notes nothing else), CFAI EOC problems, and the mocks they provided. That was enough. Didn’t read the above responses, but I assume most of them say Q-Bank is useless at level three. It can’t match the style of question you’ll see, so don’t even bother with it.

There’s no point doing qbanks or mocks if those stuff are not going to stick in the head. At least memorize and be confident 50% of the materials or lists. Computation is quite easy but you are going to need a lot of memory work.