Best country to be a Charterholder?

A few years ago I was visiting Sweden for a week, and went out clubbing on a couple random nights – like Tuesday and Wednesday. I swear, every woman there looked like she was some type of model. Plus, they’re not all blonde hair / blue eyed either – they were just about any kind you can think of, and hot.

Such an unusual phenomenon seems difficult to explain.

Yes sir!

they cheap too, 50 eur for 40 min

Choosing a country based on how valuable a CFA charter is . . . is stupid.

despite what seems like a consensus about Canada being the worst country to be a charterholder, you could argue that due to the saturation and familiarity of the designation in Canada, those Canadians with the designation are most served by the charter in Canada than anywhere else in the world. good luck getting any MO or FO finance job in Canada without the designation. the fact you NEED the designation to even get an interview for most MO and FO jobs provides extreme value to Canadian CFA charterholders versus non charterholders. you could argue that in many gulf states that you could easiliy get a MO or FO finance job without the charter thus it has much less value.

i think most comments on this thread are actually answering the question “best country to be an employable brainholder”. it’s clearly sweden.

Canada is a big country. There are tons of Charterholders in Toronto, 1 in 400 working age people is a Charterholder there. Out west, the opportunities are more numerous, taxes are lower and there is much less competition. In Western Canada there are fewer pure finance jobs, but the Charter is highly respected in corporations and there are considerable solid opportunities here. That said, I pick Sweden too.

It’s unanimous. Sweden it is.

Personally, I think Dagobah is one of the best.

No cities or technology, massive life form readings, though.

Definitely an emerging market. Lots of potential gain there if you get in early in my opinion.

I’m more of a Tatooine kind of guy, but hey - we all have our own opinions

The beer taste (from Bremen) speaks in their favor wink

LOL @ Tatooine.

If there’s a bright center of the universe, then that’s the planet that it’s farthest from.