Best Jobs Website

Nice! thanks for the tip.

Is it normal that he just replied with rap lyrics?

when youre a 1% u can do whateva u want

My chick could have what she wantAnd go in any store for any bag she want And, no, she ain’t never had a man like that To buy you anything your heart desire like that, yeah [Pre-Chorus] I want yo’ body, need yo’ body Long as you got me you won’t need nobodyYou want it, I got it, go get it, I’ll buy it Tell them other broke nigga be quiet

Indeed.com is the best website for jobs, as they aggregate listings of other sites, including internal company HR websites.

Also, I would emphasize having a strong LinkedIn profile. Nowadays, I get a couple of recruiter messages a week for hacksaw jobs, but for you they would be great jobs I guess. My profile has not been updated since 2013 or something.

Along those lines, it’s generally a good idea to invite randos on LinkedIn for lunches to talk about their jobs. After one or two talks, you’ll appear much more credible when you have an actual interview.

I like Indeed.com the most I think so far. It has gotten me a few interviews over the years when I was a passive job candidate. Many will agree with you about LinkedIn, some have even written articles about how the paper/e-mail CV is dead, and now LinkedIn is king. Not so sure I agree.

In fact, I deleted mine altogether a year or so ago. The recruiting spam is ridiculous, or so I’ve experienced, and it has never resulted in me getting/or interested in getting an interview for a good opportunity. However, that’s just been my experience.

If I was looking in large finance hubs, I do not think I’d have trouble finding something, but that’s not the case.

Wanna grab a lasagna?

Connect profile on popular job sites for better jobs. Are you looking for a teaching job, then connect profile with ‘Select My Tutor’ for part-time work.