Best of Luck

Good luck everyone … Loub

Good luck everyone. We have done our parts, now let luck add a bit more to our success.

Good luck and good focus! We’ve worked long and hard. Believe in your studies and know that here we’re competing with the best of the best of the best, Sir!

Good luck everybody!

Good luck. Too stressful to try to cram stuff in on the last day…signing off.

Good luck tomorrow y’all.

See you all in the L3 forum come Sept. Let’s get it done. Good luck.

Good Luck to ALL!!

Good luck everyone!

Get’er dun! Best of luck to you everyone!

Good luck guys. Everyone on AF is incredibly knowledgeable and have certainly helped me learn some of the finer points of the L2 material. Hopefully I was able to help some of you out in return. Provided I don’t get massacred in with the selection of vignettes tomorrow, I’ll see you guys for L3!

Best of luck to you everyone! but I think I will be back next year for LII :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone!!!

This board helps me so much - thank you everyone! My most sincere best wishes for you. We’ll do our best! : )

Whatever be don’t focus on result now (puts some additional pressure). Take deep breath which helps us to think clearly and demonstrate what we learnt. Good luck everyone, wrap up and go to sleep early today, don’t hang around AF. Cheers!!!

i’m signing off for the night - i’m a NY taker at the javits center - look for the nervous guy in khaki shorts and a plain black tee shirt. Feel like i should still be studying, but i’m burned out - anything i look at now will likely not be retained anyway. Goodluck all!!

Good Luck to everyone. See you all in Level 3 hopefully!!

good night and good luck!

signing off…good luck to everyone!

Best wishes. Signing off as well. I almost feel like it’s Christmas Eve or something, is that weird? Just glad the day has finally come, no matter what happens. Best of luck!